Preferred smoking furniture/seating?

I'm pretty surprised how overwhelmingly popular the oversized sofa/chair is! Although it's a comfy option, there is something to be said about sitting in the barstool with a large ashtray in front of you and whiskey (or whisky for you scotch folks)...

When lounging in the leather sofa, I always look down to find my shirt is becoming an ashtray haha

• Like 2

When I am at home smoking outside, I usually stand and pace for 2 to 3 hours depending on the cigar I'm smoking.

If I'm at the B&M, we have bar seats, tables with chairs, and overstuffed leather chairs. I usually choose the overstuffed leather chairs.

What are you thinking about that usually has you up and pacing? I know from experience that walking and smoking will get

you good and loopy fairly quickly. For this there is nothing better than a round of golf with your funniest friends.

But really, why do you stand and pace? And do you like it?

What are you thinking about that usually has you up and pacing? I know from experience that walking and smoking will get

you good and loopy fairly quickly. For this there is nothing better than a round of golf with your funniest friends.

But really, why do you stand and pace? And do you like it?

I'm usually surfing forums or the net on my phone while I'm smoking. To be honest, I don't really care for it. I have an enclosed upstairs deck that I could use, but it is being used more as a storage unit now. I have a downstairs covered patio that I could use, but there are just too many mosquitos and insects around out back.

That's probably why I don't smoke very much when I'm at home. When it gets colder here, and there aren't tons of mosquitos, I'll smoke more around the patio table.