Video Review - Cuaba Distinguidos (AUM JUN 12)

Ferrero

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since the last review and I know a lot of you have been sending requests to get more out so we will do our best. There will be another review posted by the end of next week.

Check out the review below for some interesting results. I am sure some of you will be taken by surprise.

Have a great weekend!

Greg

• Like 2

Ya think Ken would provide Rob a better chair than that plastic thing.

he is a walking mr magoo. he breaks everything.why do you think he has those awful glasses every time.

he actually brought his own chair but then decided he preferred the plastic ones. his sits in the corner of the balcony covered in spider webs.

interesting. i do know that there are some beers that can seriously improve with age - chimay blue are a great example.

i was advised these were 08s and no reason to doubt the retailer. i understood they came direct from the brewery, or as close as they can. they have a use by of feb next year. whether these are bottles that were put aside to age or whether they are not 08s, i can't say.

interesting. i do know that there are some beers that can seriously improve with age - chimay blue are a great example.

i was advised these were 08s and no reason to doubt the retailer. i understood they came direct from the brewery, or as close as they can. they have a use by of feb next year. whether these are bottles that were put aside to age or whether they are not 08s, i can't say.

No doubt some get better. I think Inedit has a shelf life. The collab project began in 2008, which is what Stewart's may have alluded to!?!

I actually left you a bottle on the deck a couple years back after reading about them in the Qantas magazine and quizzing you... But would say that the bottle didn't last long up there.

The Qld distributor changed hands early last year and now I get it shipped up from Melbourne. But late last year I got 2 cases that were a couple months past the said date. Drank fine and I got a credit so can't really complain.

It is the world's best beer in my book. And use a white wine glass next time. Totally transforms it!

Sent from my iPhone

No doubt some get better. I think Inedit has a shelf life. The collab project began in 2008, which is what Stewart's may have alluded to!?!

I actually left you a bottle on the deck a couple years back after reading about them in the Qantas magazine and quizzing you... But would say that the bottle didn't last long up there.

The Qld distributor changed hands early last year and now I get it shipped up from Melbourne. But late last year I got 2 cases that were a couple months past the said date. Drank fine and I got a credit so can't really complain.

It is the world's best beer in my book. And use a white wine glass next time. Totally transforms it!

Sent from my iPhone

quite possibly.

i suspect that these were excess stocks from the old distributor dumping what they had. so grabbed what i could. i vaguely remember your kindness but of course, fat chance that the bottle ever got near me. i had tried it when it came out and will confess i was underwhelmed. enjoyed the current stock much more.

quite possibly.

i suspect that these were excess stocks from the old distributor dumping what they had. so grabbed what i could. i vaguely remember your kindness but of course, fat chance that the bottle ever got near me. i had tried it when it came out and will confess i was underwhelmed. enjoyed the current stock much more.

Me also. It's so unusual. Definitely best paired with food or those Marques that are a little different.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg - thanks for the video editing - well done! The quality is better than ever.

I must say that I really miss the outtakes. I'm pretty sure Rob hasn't figured out how to use the camera, so there's a volume of comedy gold that we need to see. lmao.gif

• Like 1

Will start looking for some more out-takes etc. when I edit from now on. I tend to go a bit stupid cutting and slotting things in here and there that I kind of lose track of what footage I haven't already included.

To be honest the whole lot could be classified as out-takes lmao.gif

• Like 2