Your last Never Fail Box of Cigars?

Well I just went through a box of 22 Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos. Started the week of Havanathon and shared them with varous friends over the past two weeks. I would have smoked half myself. 3 of the cigars were damaged and were removed for my home humidor. I look forward to them.

so 22 cigars....not one plug....each one excellent...each one consistent. Great reviews from all that tried them.

Right now if I were left with one cigar to smoke for the rest of days then the Ramon Allones Celestiales Fino would likely be it.

What is the last box of perfection you have been through? thinking.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

POU JUN 13 RyJ Ex No 4.

EML Feb 15 San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes. I've gone through 15, with about half of these handed out, all to great reviews. Thanks for these Rob! Now get back to the warehouse and find some

The last three boxes of QdO coronas has been 75 moments of perfection. 50 more to go...

EML Feb 15 San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes. I've gone through 15, with about half of these handed out, all to great reviews.

Thanks for these Rob! Now get back to the warehouse and find some more!

Good to hear, just got a box today.

• Like 1

POS SEP 11 Connie 1's, every single one has been perfect! Just got two clearance boxes of USE OCT 11's in, hope they live up to them!

Have a box of POS AGO 11, same...every one has been excellent. Also have a cab resting POS SEP 11. Glad I picked up that second cab.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! I had one and it was excellent. A lot better than the first CF i had.

I'm working my way through an 04 box of mag 46. When i bought the box in Dubai a few years ago the first one i had was terrible. Last time i was in perth I was looking through the humidor and saw the box and thought i'd take it to Mali with me for a smoke and dont care cigar. When i lit one up in Mali, 2 years after the first tasting, it was amazing. Every cigar i've had so far has been great!ok.gif

• Like 1

Last July I cracked into a box of Boli Corona Gigantes from here and every single stick was perfect. No dings, no bad burns, certainly no plugs, and endlessly delicious. The boys and I couldn't believe it. Currently halfway through a box of Punch Sabrosos, also from our man Rob, and they are setting up to be another perfect box; not a plug yet and oh so tasty!