Your last Never Fail Box of Cigars?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

POU JUN 13 RyJ Ex No 4.

EML Feb 15 San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes. I've gone through 15, with about half of these handed out, all to great reviews. Thanks for these Rob! Now get back to the warehouse and find some

The last three boxes of QdO coronas has been 75 moments of perfection. 50 more to go...

SCdlH El Morro AME DIC 12. Best box of cigars I've ever had. And I actually bought two of the same, at different times, and they were both spot on. I'm getting excited just thinking about them.

• Like 2

Partagas shorts BRA SEP 13 50 cab, ALT OCT 13 50 cab

PSD4 OSR NOV 11, SMO MAR 12

Montecristo No.4 OSR MAR 12

Not a single mistake in these

Then all ULA Bolivars and RA's are coming there too

EML Feb 15 San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes. I've gone through 15, with about half of these handed out, all to great reviews.

Thanks for these Rob! Now get back to the warehouse and find some more!

I just received a box with the same code/date, hopefully mine are as good as yours!

• Like 1

EML Feb 15 San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes. I've gone through 15, with about half of these handed out, all to great reviews.

Thanks for these Rob! Now get back to the warehouse and find some more!

PSP available today on 24:24. Picked up a box!

• Like 1

a few i guess but the one that really comes to mind is a box of Montecristo A's, GAS OCT 07, HQ box i got from the Pres. so far, so good. they have all been excellent! so classy! its got class to spare!!! just beautiful cigars.

• Like 1

Box of Monte Edmundos from '12. Sadly only have a handful left. The Celestiales Finos I have are wonderful but still have quite a bit to go to say the whole box was fantastic. Another would be my first box of RASS I ever had. Got me hooked from then on.

This, I believe

You know what? I'm gonna triple agree on this one.

They seemed to have flooded the market a while back and my only regret is not getting more than 2 boxes. The Bolivar Corona Extras from that year kept coming back with more just like any TEB box coded cigar I've had.

As for standard production, any Cohiba Siglo 1-5 would get my vote. The VI I have never liked and have barely found one that burned correctly, unfortunately... :(

• Like 1

POS SEP 11 Connie 1's, every single one has been perfect! Just got two clearance boxes of USE OCT 11's in, hope they live up to them!

Tried my first from the USE OCT 11 clearance boxes tonight, perfect! Wish I'd bought more than two boxes!

You know what? I'm gonna triple agree on this one.

They seemed to have flooded the market a while back and my only regret is not getting more than 2 boxes. The Bolivar Corona Extras from that year kept coming back with more just like any TEB box coded cigar I've had.

As for standard production, any Cohiba Siglo 1-5 would get my vote. The VI I have never liked and have barely found one that burned correctly, unfortunately... :(

I have a box of '06 Siglo vi that never disappoint. Very difficult to keep my hands off them and they're running out fast.