The Cigars you are not quite sure you like......"yet"

It takes me a half dozen cigars from varying boxes (over a little bit of time)to decide if they are to my taste. If I have a bad experience then I will try another within a week...same result....try another in 6 months etc.

it took me a long time to come around to the Partagas D5. I am in the process of determining if I actually do like the Partagas Maduro Number 1.

Which cigars are you trying to make your mind up on currently? thinking.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RyJ Churchill; never been blown away, but never gave up on them...

RASS for me. Have had a couple, jury still out Committed to a 50 cab so time will tell

Most of the Bolivar line. I favor mild to med. level of power and just find them to strong. Will enjoy a d4 with some age on it (about a year or more) which is much different in full body than the

Most of the Bolivar line. I favor mild to med. level of power

and just find them to strong. Will enjoy a d4 with some age on it (about a year or more) which

is much different in full body than the Bolivars.

• Like 1

PSD4

Boli beli

RyJ short churchill

RASS

Choix

never had a good box of any of these,still get a 5er of a couple of them from time to time..................

PL Encantos. The forum seems divided on these but i am coming around. I like them more each time I have one.

I love the Encantos! If anyone doesn't want them, I'll burn them for you, free of charge!

• Like 1

I'd have to agree with this. Had a few and only the most recent was something that made me want to enjoy more of these. With that said, I will be buying more of these this year due to the high quality of recent production. One of the many things that I have learned from all on this forum is to buy when the production is at its best

• Like 1

Upmann Mag 46. Didn't like it when first tried about 10 years ago so didn't pursue it. I was just starting out trying different cigars. Have tried it since and had mixed experiences - kind of liked it, then loved it aged then had one I disliked. I have had a couple of Mag 50 that I like but prefer the Mag 46 size. I want to like it because the one I loved was magnificent.

I'd have to agree with this. Had a few and only the most recent was something that made me want to enjoy more of these. With that said, I will be buying more of these this year due to the high quality of recent production. One of the many things that I have learned from all on this forum is to buy when the production is at its best

Same. I'm still persevering through the past few Romeo y Julieta cigars I've had, mainly Churchills. However the Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No.4's I've had in 2015 have been outstanding.

I too have struggled with Bolivar, but my last few were okay (a BBF and Tubo No.3).

Finally, I'm patiently waiting for a standout Montecristo No.2 to come along in the same way I've greatly enjoyed some Montecristo No.4's. Hopefully my next Montecristo No.2 blows me away!

• Like 1