La Escepcion Don José Regional Italia 2015

So, I had decided to just take care of myself and drop this whole idea, but I have rec'd so many PM's from you guys either expressing interest or just saying thanks for trying to do something positive that I got a renewed sense of brotherhood. Thus, I will see this through to some kind of result.

Now, I want to clarify what I mean by negotiating a good deal since apparently forum etiquette dictates that you include all of the fine print up front. To me, an example of a "good deal" is the deal that "Lotusguy" mentioned in his post. A "good deal" is not paying the huge markups that I'm sure you've seen other places. I do not wish to pay those gouging prices, so if I can get pretty close to original price then I'll be happy.

To all of you guys who have pm'd me, I have you in my count, and I will be communicating with a person that I know to see what he can do for us. Once I have more info, I will pm each one of you back.

To Rob and team, you guys know me and know that I hold you all in the highest regard, so if you guys feel that my activity here is in any way poor form, please let me know. If so, I will stop posting about this immediately. My relationship that I have built with you guys is the most important thing period.

• Like 3

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Italians do it better

Ugh.. Do not buy! No beuno! Don Jose? No Way Jose! Seriously..do not buy.....until I've grabbed a box or two to sample from.....

Did someone mention Don Jose?? Just smoking one now

So, I had decided to just take care of myself and drop this whole idea, but I have rec'd so many PM's from you guys either expressing interest or just saying thanks for trying to do something positive that I got a renewed sense of brotherhood. Thus, I will see this through to some kind of result.

Now, I want to clarify what I mean by negotiating a good deal since apparently forum etiquette dictates that you include all of the fine print up front. To me, an example of a "good deal" is the deal that "Lotusguy" mentioned in his post. A "good deal" is not paying the huge markups that I'm sure you've seen other places. I do not wish to pay those gouging prices, so if I can get pretty close to original price then I'll be happy.

To all of you guys who have pm'd me, I have you in my count, and I will be communicating with a person that I know to see what he can do for us. Once I have more info, I will pm each one of you back.

To Rob and team, you guys know me and know that I hold you all in the highest regard, so if you guys feel that my activity here is in any way poor form, please let me know. If so, I will stop posting about this immediately. My relationship that I have built with you guys is the most important thing period.

Put me on that list

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

i ordered 12 at 375+shipping. there shouldn't be a markup. just don't fall for the scammers. the fun is getting it on ur own

• Like 4

i ordered 12 at 375+shipping. there shouldn't be a markup. just don't fall for the scammers. the fun is getting it on ur own

I've ordered two master cases now and that is what I paid and my friends as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Can't be. Because retailers can't do that, and retailers never do anything they shouldn't do.

I guess you didn't see my sarcasm?

If you see my other post in this thread you'll see I paid 375 euros like everyone else here has done.

I guess you didn't see my sarcasm?

If you see my other post in this thread you'll see I paid 375 euros like everyone else here has done.

Post not in response to you.

I was being sarcastic too.

• Like 1

Did I miss the link to the retailer you are all using in Italy? I don't have a connection in that region and would certainly welcome one. If not allowed on here maybe a secret PM?...... please.....

Vinny at the social club. He also has good deals on electronics, furs, and anything that falls off the truck.

• Like 3