La Escepcion Don José Regional Italia 2015

I've smoke 2 so far, I bought box and one single. The single had a darker wrapper then the ones in the box, and it was extremely good. Very sweet, notes of honey and wheat. Was absolutely amazed that it was so good being so young. 2nd one from the box wasn't as good but still great. In time these will be amazing cigars.

• Like 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Italians do it better

Ugh.. Do not buy! No beuno! Don Jose? No Way Jose! Seriously..do not buy.....until I've grabbed a box or two to sample from.....

Did someone mention Don Jose?? Just smoking one now

What I have smoked has been bleh. Very bleh. Oddly I am very happy I got what I got and no more....

Now if anybody has the Diplo Cuba re....those I will chase.

What I've smoked of the 898 have been good and show some good potential.

At least these are available at about market price unlike the Excelencia which already has seen a 2-3x markup from local price outside Cuba.....

What I've smoked of the 898 have been good and show some good potential.

At least these are available at about market price unlike the Excelencia which already has seen a 2-3x markup from local price outside Cuba.....

Ive only been smoking for a little over a decade. Not really possible for me to know what "potential" means. Still, if you like them, great. Im very happy I dont.

Had my first one this week after receiving them a couple of weeks ago. These are fantastic. One of the better RE's I've had in quite some time. Absolutely love the blend. Theres the hint of the Selectos Finos but much more manageable in comparison. Almost like a Diplo meets a Boli w/ a hint of a Monte

• Like 2

Good god. Seriously?

I know some idiot on OLH tried to flip a box for I think $1200 a few months ago and many laughed at him. Surely someone didn't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a buyer at $950 and decided to keep the box when I got sellers remorse.

• Like 1

Thanks. Interesting. Personally I think they are a $25-$30 cigar. $1k is pretty crazy, but it's a sellers market I guess.

Even the new ones are already going for $25/ea.

Even the new ones are already going for $25/ea.

True. They'll probably go to $700 a box in a year or two (just my guess). I'm going to sample one this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I get some. If in the know please PM me. I'm heading to Menton France in March about a mile from Italy

on the Riviera. Nearest town / city is San Remo just over the border. I'm hoping I can locate a cigar shop

there. Hope I'm not to late for the Italian RE's. In the mean time again if anyone is willing to advise as to where I can

find some now please contact me. Thanks.

Being new, not in the know and from the US, how does one go about getting regional releases/limited editions? Do you pretty much have to know someone from and LCDH or travel to that country? If people don't want to put their recommendations on display, feel free to message me. I'd just like to know some strategies going forward on the releases. Everything I've read in this cigar says I'm missing out and I'd like to avoid that in the future!