La Escepcion Don José Regional Italia 2015

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Italians do it better

Ugh.. Do not buy! No beuno! Don Jose? No Way Jose! Seriously..do not buy.....until I've grabbed a box or two to sample from.....

Did someone mention Don Jose?? Just smoking one now

Will trade Sancho Panza Quijotes...

Some of the worst cigars ever made! I'm surprised that they still make those Honduran missiles.? I used to not mind the Dulcinea when I started smoking cigars but as you experience better cigars, this class of cigar quickly gets left behind.

Some of the worst cigars ever made! I'm surprised that they still make those Honduran missiles.? I used to not mind the Dulcinea when I started smoking cigars but as you experience better cigars, this class of cigar quickly gets left behind.

I liked the Quijotes, regret getting rid of my last box....

375 euros plus shipping all day long in Italy boys. Just email the shop and ask if you could purchase a box. That easy.

Don't be stupid and pay $550+ a box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With shipping it ends up being around $500.

With shipping it ends up being around $500.

No. Roughly 25 euros a box shipped. 400 euros which is about $450-460 or so after conversion, give or take your exchange fee and credit card fees you may get charged depending on your bank.

I've purchased close to 75 boxes now and my friends and I have been nowhere near $500 yet alone $600.

Well yea for me it was a flat 75 euro shipping fee regardless of how many boxes I wanted. No guaranteed delivery though.

Weird. Definitely getting told two different things. And yes no guarantee regardless where you buy.

Well yea for me it was a flat 75 euro shipping fee regardless of how many boxes I wanted. No guaranteed delivery though.

Send me a PM and I'll give you a hand if you'd like to discuss and hopefully we can get this sorted out for you.

You are on CCF as well yes?

• 2 weeks later...