Winter smoking arrangements

Make sure you are careful with the ionizers/o3 generators. Don't want to suck that stuff in, from what I've read. Suppose to use when not home, etc. Also look at the output, not the supposed sq foot coverage. I have an industrial one coming for $90 off eBay, shipped. Stronger units mean less time for similar effect.

Not sure if this was meant for me, but my plan is to smoke in the garage then when finished turn it on....leave it on all night, then in the morning examine the room, then move this into the bedroom to get rid of the dust/pollen/allergens while at work.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Built a detached garage with a dedicated smoking lounge upstairs....

I use a combination of cats and radiant heat with very mixed results...

I bought a heater for the garage last black Friday, and insulated my garage door, which will be my man cave.....it's still an ongoing process. Up next is a smoke eater then some area rugs & new fu

My smoking room is 14x16... I have two 280cfm exhaust fans installed in the ceiling and a rabbit air 780. I can smoke a Churchill and one hour after I'm done you would never know . Wouldn't trade my man cave for another wife! No way no how!

This sounds very nice!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Not sure if this was meant for me, but my plan is to smoke in the garage then when finished turn it on....leave it on all night, then in the morning examine the room, then move this into the bedroom to get rid of the dust/pollen/allergens while at work.

I don't believe the o3 has any effect on pollen or such btw. Need HEPA for that. For folks who are going into normal rooms, it's important not to use to much 03 (or so I have read) because it will dull fabrics and interact with other stuff. I only use mine for 20 to 30 mins post smoke in my sunroom (200 Sq feet).

I don't believe the o3 has any effect on pollen or such btw. Need HEPA for that. For folks who are going into normal rooms, it's important not to use to much 03 (or so I have read) because it will dull fabrics and interact with other stuff. I only use mine for 20 to 30 mins post smoke in my sunroom (200 Sq feet).

Interesting.... Thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hoody. Hat/gloves if it gets really cold. A stiffening beverage. Umbrella if wet.

And now the ultimate in luxury, a "Chimnea".

Living in Northeast (Boston) tough staying outdoors as indoors isn't an option for me at home.

However, space heater in the garage with door partially open does the trick in a pinch. It does get cold, so I keep the smoke to a robusto or smaller....

Same here (Watertown). T shirt + wool shirt + sweatshirt + fleece jacket and I'm good down to 40 (about 8 for you Celsius folks).for an hour smoke on the backyard patio. Add a fleece vest underneath, some thin gloves and a stocking cap and I'm good to 35 (about 1-2 Celsius). Last year was an all-time record for snow here. This year just rain, and it's going to be in the high 50s for Christmas, so lot's of backyard smoking so far this month. When it gets real bad - try to get my wife to let me go to the local cigar bar.

• Like 1

Same here (Watertown). T shirt + wool shirt + sweatshirt + fleece jacket

Not sure what your wool shirt is like, but if it's smooth enough you'll have better results moving it down to your base layer. I use merino wool as a base layer (shirt and pants), then cotton on top (t-shirt and jeans), then a wool hoodie and hat. Merino long underwear is spendy, but so worth it!

We have been very blessed here in Ottawa and area with the weather...no snow to stick almost none to even speak of...i have a lounge set up in my garage...couch...chair...table...music etc and it has been outstanding...even with opening for ventilation the heater more than makes it comfortable....on the cooler nights i have fired up the propane high powered heater and can do shorts...