This looks scary. Vintage Cuban Dunhill band lot for sale. Unused

I could be mistaken, but you aren't allowed to sell tobacco products on fleabay, so sellers claim that they are selling the band's instead. Either way, I would never, not in a million years, buy cigars or "band's, or whatever off of that website.

I could be mistaken, but you aren't allowed to sell tobacco products on fleabay, so sellers claim that they are selling the band's instead. Either way, I would never, not in a million years, buy cigars or "band's, or whatever off of that website.

*You can sell bands, boxes, ashtrays, collectibles like that...just not actual tobacco, itself.

There are still allegedly fake Dunhill being sold in auctions every year. If you ever find yourself buying singles or 5ers be very, very, very careful.

I would never look to buy vintage cigars in an online auction, instead I buy them from a guy at the beach who's uncle retired from the factory years ago. ;)

You may be right--I didn't really do the math. That's $2/ "band" so it would be cheap I suppose. And why show them on a cigar if they're just the bands? Looks like an original photo of a cigar to me. Sketchy as hell. And who would want 1000 Dunhill bands anyway?

Well if I was just a wee bit dishonest I would take the bands wrap them around some moderately cheap cigars and sell them as Dunhills. Me thinks the profit would be rather large.

or make a great artsy wall hanging from the 1000 bands.