Merry Christmas from FOH

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On behalf of the Di, Lisa, Greg, Adam and myself I would like to wish all members a magnificent Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year We have really had some fun this year Being p

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for this year Speak to you all in 2016

So glad to be a part of this community!

To the entire staff, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!! party.gif

Safe travels Rob & Di.

Luke 2:8-14 Merry Christmas everyone! God Bless us all. Thanks Rob, Di, Lisa, Greg, Adam and all who make this such a great community. Praying for each and everyone one of us to have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Safe travels Rob and Di. Until next year, Cheers!

Bill

Absolutely - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, great friends, fine cigars (from El Prez of course) and good libations! Thanks for providing a unique site to supply our needs!

You head to PHUKET... Say that five times fast I dare you! I might say PHUKET now and again... I might even think PHUKET more often, but I have never been to PHUKET!

So mate, enjoy your PHUKING trip to PHUKET. -LOL

Me I am home for the holidays. Horses, food and a few smokes. Perhaps a few friends will drop by, but maybe not...! Anything not done; I'll just say PHUKET, like Rob!

Merry Christmas my friends. AND, being a Christian, sharing my faith is worth more than the best cigar (some will argue -LOL) so may God bless you one and all into the next year.

Lov'ya mates!

Cheers! -Ray

You head to PHUKET... Say that five times fast I dare you! I might say PHUKET now and again... I might even think PHUKET more often, but I have never been to PHUKET!

So mate, enjoy your PHUKING trip to PHUKET. -LOL

Me I am home for the holidays. Horses, food and a few smokes. Perhaps a few friends will drop by, but maybe not...! Anything not done; I'll just say PHUKET, like Rob!

Merry Christmas my friends. AND, being a Christian, sharing my faith is worth more than the best cigar (some will argue -LOL) so may God bless you one and all into the next year.

Lov'ya mates!

Cheers! -Ray

All the best to you and your family Ray! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year! Best Wishes-John