Your Cigar New Years Photo Competition

Post your New years Cigar Photo on this thread and go into the draw for a 5 pack of aged/premium cigars. It will be a mix chosen by myself when I am back Tuesday. No more than two photos per member. Each photo goes into the draw with the winner announced Tuesday the 5th when I am back.

Post them on this thread!

Have a great New years one and all! party.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great day with friends shooting clay and 4wheelin.

Bought this slice for myself. And hey, New Year's is also my birthday.

During the day, burn a bit uneven at the time of photographing, but the white ash really struck me. I think they have 4-5 yrs on them. Down to the last 8

I can't do all the waffle about stone fruit, grapefruit and the luscious smell of cut grass on the western slope of a hillside in Tuscany, etc, etc. Let's just say the smoke was thick and plentiful and the experience was all too short.

post-13044-0-49677100-1451544888_thumb.j

• Like 1

I can't do all the waffle about stone fruit, grapefruit and the luscious smell of cut grass on the western slope of a hillside in Tuscany, etc, etc. Let's just say the smoke was thick and plentiful and the experience was all too short.

You've just described a cross between a H.Upmann Magnum 50 and a Cohiba Siglo VI, sounds like the perfect cigar!

Not the best looking photo, but the experience itself outweighs that by far.

Will be heading out in a few to enjoy a BPC and a bottle of Batch Brewing Co. Summer Farmhouse Ale.

attachicon.gifIMG_20151231_210614.jpg

Here's to a safe and happy new year!

Got your gift from COH I see...very nice

Damn Rotated Pic...... Mods, please fix if you can!

Enjoyed a fantastic RA Sur RE Libano that a great friend in Germany sent me (thanks again Lars!) while out in a nearby park for NYE. Bloody Brilliant smoke, with a dry creaminess that I've rarely found in an RA, particularly one as young as this! A great way to toast the end of 2015 with a look to a bright new year ahead!

post-3053-0-43731700-1451907102_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Got your gift from COH I see...very nice

Wasn't expecting that at all. Went and checked the mail, and there it was! Will come in handy while I wait for the release of the FOH ashtray, and will then use it as my travel tray.

Last delivery of 2015

*whole **** load of RASS*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you made a mistake in your username miamipadronsmoker!

This a gift from Joker and a sensational smoke, had to put it down when it started burning my fingers.3314129ebb09e57c6c1994d9f508e29d.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1