Your Cigar New Years Photo Competition

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great day with friends shooting clay and 4wheelin.

Bought this slice for myself. And hey, New Year's is also my birthday.

OH GOSH...... There is only ONE other aroma that is better than this smoke love.gif

post-16471-0-75785600-1451621032_thumb.j

Happy New Year all.

Here I was lucky enough to enjoy a Trindidad Fundadores 2006 at Marini's Lounge Bar on th 57th Floor of the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur during the afternoon before flying back to Sydney overnight. A great shame to have headed back to Sydney as the NYE party there would have been something to remember!

What a cigar! Certainly one of the slimmer cigars that I've smoked but what a privilege nonetheless! The whole cigar provided the warmest of pleasures, espresso, honey, and velvet smooth buttery smoke. She started off from medium and ended up with mighty power of flavour that I just hadn't experienced elsewhere but smooth all the way through. She was paired with three glasses of Glenfarclas 15 year old scotch - straight, no ice and no water. Event the waiters pronunciation of this cigar field to divert my attention from this massive cigar. The draw of this cigar was perfect, the burn was perfect, and the setting was perfect.

My wife immediately know I was on a journey. She was silent, I was silent apart from a little banter about the view out of the window. I had to apologise for being such poor company!

I will be on the look out for some of these cigars over the coming weeks. A box is a must have an I can only hope they smoke as good.

On a seperate note - I was stunned at the duty free shop in KLIA - prices nearly had me falling to the floor in horror, some of the boxes looked very questionable and probably the poorest kept "walk in humidor" I have seen.

Randy

post-27798-0-13091000-1451629182_thumb.j

post-27798-0-51850700-1451630156_thumb.j

• Like 3

Happy New Year all.

Here I was lucky enough to enjoy a Trindidad Fundadores 2006 at Marini's Lounge Bar on th 57th Floor of the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur during the afternoon before flying back to Sydney overnight. A great shame to have headed back to Sydney as the NYE party there would have been something to remember!

What a cigar! Certainly one of the slimmer cigars that I've smoked but what a privilege nonetheless! The whole cigar provided the warmest of pleasures, espresso, honey, and velvet smooth buttery smoke. She started off from medium and ended up with mighty power of flavour that I just hadn't experienced elsewhere but smooth all the way through. She was paired with three glasses of Glenfarclas 15 year old scotch - straight, no ice and no water. Event the waiters pronunciation of this cigar field to divert my attention from this massive cigar. The draw of this cigar was perfect, the burn was perfect, and the setting was perfect.

My wife immediately know I was on a journey. She was silent, I was silent apart from a little banter about the view out of the window. I had to apologise for being such poor company!

I will be on the look out for some of these cigars over the coming weeks. A box is a must have an I can only hope they smoke as good.

On a seperate note - I was stunned at the duty free shop in KLIA - prices nearly had me falling to the floor in horror, some of the boxes looked very questionable and probably the poorest kept "walk in humidor" I have seen.

Randy

Oh... And what a pleasure it was to have a smoke indoors! A rarety in this day and age!

• Like 1

i'm seeing a lot of photos of smokes and glasses and bottles - nothing wrong with that, but it is new year's eve.

image3.JPG

and before you lot get the wrong idea, this is a close friend and the partner of one of my best mate's - and he was sitting two feet away. she actually enjoys a good cigar.

Too bad Ken, this is as good a photo of you as I've seen of you. Happy New Year Sir!

b73b54e6e691e821f2a2a7a801c78ae9.jpg

So, the dust has settled. One day down for 2016. Thought I would kick the 1st evening off with a Bushido and the last of the prosecco from the aperol spritzes from last night and try out a fancy lime and coconut sorbet cocktail. It's pretty feral. But the cigar is on point.

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 3

9a28c57da1b97b34be4e293e949be845.jpg

I could only smoke something really small as I was invited at a party and didn't want to be rude...

So I smoked a Upmann Epicures. The scotch selection at the party was great so I'm paying for it today!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

909a2038d841b08488a62835267a38d5.jpg

Up in the air at midnight, back to my fathers for lunch then followed by this 1996 CCE.

How I welcomed 2016!Happy New Year again!(edit-mods/Rob does this count as 4 photos as I edited into one?)

• Like 3

post-19391-0-77175300-1451668201_thumb.j

Found this little guy all lonely in the singles drawer. Figured now was a good time and it sure was! Happy New Year everyone! 2009 OpusX Love Affair and a custom OpusX lighter made by a friend of mine. One of my new years resolutions is to post more and lurk less so hopefully that will be happening in 2016...

• Like 4

Keep the Partagas train rolling. Picked up the Salamon over 3 years ago (don't know box code) and the Lusitania is at least 12 years old. In Houston for a nice long visit with my adoring bride. Houston members reach out, here till next Friday!

post-28659-0-59854000-1451678260_thumb.j