Rest in Peace: Mark Murace

Our good friend Mark Murace passed away Sunday morning from a rock climbing accident.

Mark (BowTie on FOH) was a great friend to many of us here. His love of life was infectious. His gentle heart and generosity legendary. He was a regular on the Czar deck and his arrival (wearing his Bow Tie) would light up all around him.

He was a father to two gorgeous daughters, husband and best friend to wife Helen, brother to us here.

We are honoured to have known you Mark. We will catch up again.

Mark was 50 years of age. We will arrange a suitable celebration of Marks life in due course.

God bless my friend.

post-4-0-43794700-1453085241_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe this. I don't mind telling you that I am crying as I type this. I met Mark years ago when Czars was at the old place. I was sitting with Smithy after doing one of our watch videos and

When I met mark at havanathon I gifted him a stick out of the same box this one came out of. This is the last cigar I have of this box and I didn't know I had it on site so when I heard about this thi

I took the opportunity to reflect on Mark's life and impact on us all at FoH by remembering his quiet, generous and gregarious nature this week. So, while I was on Recreational Leave from my work, I d

Terribly sad news. Only knew Mark for a short time but he always made the effort to pop his head into my office whenever he was at Czars and ask me how I was going. One of the most genuine guys around.

Condolences to his family. You will be missed.

Sorry to hear. Prayers and best wishes to Mark's family and friends.

Sad news. RIP flower.gif

Really sad to hear. I had the pleasure of having a couple of lengthy chats with Mark and he was a very nice and positive guy. he generously gifted me a vegas robaina maestros which is one the best cigars i have ever had. RIP brother

That's terrible news! Thoughts and prayers to his family. I only just met him at Havanathon and his attitude to life was fantastic. Hope he's keeping the cigar humidor well stocked for us in heaven for when we get there.

flower.gif

Wow

I am absolutely gutted one of life's true gentlemen, and one of true highlights of coming to Brisbane a person i could calla friend and mean it

deepest condolences to his family, i for one will miss him

Rest in peace brother.