Rest in Peace: Mark Murace

So sad. Such a decent person. He was genuinely interested in what you had to say, quite the conversationalist . If I had to describe Mark with one word ..CLASS .

RIP

Rob ...thanks

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe this. I don't mind telling you that I am crying as I type this. I met Mark years ago when Czars was at the old place. I was sitting with Smithy after doing one of our watch videos and

When I met mark at havanathon I gifted him a stick out of the same box this one came out of. This is the last cigar I have of this box and I didn't know I had it on site so when I heard about this thi

I took the opportunity to reflect on Mark's life and impact on us all at FoH by remembering his quiet, generous and gregarious nature this week. So, while I was on Recreational Leave from my work, I d

I just had to read this several times for the sad news to sink in. We have just been swapping notes about our humidors and then this......

RIP Mark and my thoughts go out to your family

Such sad news, so sorry to hear this. I didn't know Mark but I gather from the tributes here he was one of life's gems and they, unfortunately, are few and far between making the loss that more deeply felt. My thoughts are with his family.

Shocking news. I had a good long chat with Mark at Havanathon and he was a real character. What an 'out of the blue' thing to happen. I feel so sorry for his family trying to come to grips with this.

So many touching tributes which says a lot about the kind of person he was to many people. Thoughts and prayers to his family and all those who knew him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Mark - I did not know him personally but it's obvious that we who did not have the privilege to make his acquaintance are the ones who missed out. Strength, prayers and condolences to his wife, children and his entire family.

It's been quite a two weeks in terms of losing people on this side so I'm gonna toast everyone's life, smoke a cigar or two and hope that I too will be remembered so fondly with grace, class and elegance when my time comes.

Long Ashes Mark.

So very, very, sad. I met Mark on the deck and had a couple of chats with him. A very warm and friendly person taken way too early. Thinking of his family and friends.

RIP Mark.