Video Review - Romeo y Julieta Piramides Anejados

Cigar Surgeon

Nice review . It would be good to see more video reviews , I know I would probably never do one, so I think its great when people take the time and effort to do one. Thankyou ok.gif

• Like 1

Nice review . It would be good to see more video reviews , I know I would probably never do one, so I think its great when people take the time and effort to do one. Thankyou ok.gif

Thanks for checking it out. I have a channel for video reviews but most of them are non-Cuban right now. I realized I was sitting down and writing a review anyway, so I might as well record it while I'm there.

Well done, John. It's a good review because you detailed the flavours throughout the cigar, which gives others a good idea as to what to expect with this Anejados release. Perhaps it requires something more, flavour-wise, to be a real winner from Habanos S.A?

• Like 1

Watched this yesterday, a decent review. Would be nice to see you do some more Cuban reviews. Love your and Rob's work on sharing our parings, always tune in for the show.

• Like 1