Great sticks of yesteryear

Ill go with 2 that I discovered only after they were discontinued - BCE and RS11

And not technically missing just yet, though my stock is dwindling ......... frown.gif

What about the "Black Prince" why does it have such a strong following. Before my smoking days!

Seems like we need to forge a collective letter to "the powers that be" in Cuba to get the old Diplo molds out of the closet. Why do I have a feeling that the RE market is keeping them happy enough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the "Black Prince" why does it have such a strong following. Before my smoking days!

The Black Prince was a very suave Punch, perfectly balanced and just under medium, probably the sweetest of the Punch gran coronas. It had a very loyal following. It was too light for me--I preferred the SS and RS.

The ones I wish to God they'd bring back:

1. Punch Black Prince

2. Ramon Allones 898

3. Por Larranaga Cetros Lonsdale

4. El Rey Del Mundo Gran Corona

5. Fonseca Invictos

I'd be one happy camper to have my humidor filled with a nice selection of those daydream.gif

in this particular order :

Bolivar CE

Punch SS1

Partagas SdC1

Punch RS11

Partagas SdC2

Punch SS2

would like to add Hoyo Churchills as i had two good batches but may not be representative.

As supply seems to be short on these i hope i dont have to add HdD and JL Petit Coronas to that list.

• Like 2