ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE? Bets?

I will take 15 bets only.

I love Man City . Have done for 25 years. I can't come to terms that at this time of year we aren't battlling for relegation.

Man City you ask?....of all the teams...why? Well it is the reason I follow the Tampa Bay Bucs. They were both crap. I have played for average rugby teams domestically and internationally (apologies to those who parterned me) most of my life. I was crap as an enthusistic average at best.

FOR UK Citiczens and Aussies ONLY. ....Pick your PREMIER LEAGUE WINNER OUTSIDE OF LEICESTER CITY. I will shoot through a 5 pack of Habanos to you should you win.

Flip Side...you shoot me one of your better ones should you lose. wink.png

Call it/play it on this thread. biggrin.png

Tottenham will win it.

Due to them being small I'll send up 3 PCs that have been acclimatised in a unit I built via Ray (Piggy) at 22 degrees Celsius and 60RH.

YNWA

Not betting since not in UK or Australia, but would love to see Leicester City win (Spurs otherwise). With the wife from Bournemouth, I'm so rooting for the Cherries to stay in the Prem. Just an unbelievable story to go from narrowly avoiding relegation from League Two to promotion to the PL in 6 years. First season in the Prem and they beat Chelsea and ManU in the same season. A club whose stadium holds 7500 fans competing with the powerhouses of English football. It would just be fitting if Cinderella does not have to go home when midnight strikes.

Too bad I cant get in on this...I'd have Tottenham making a run and winning it. Right now all I want is for Man U to sack Van Gaal.

City made a great great move going after Pep for next year. I dont know why United did not do that. Ugh.

I really hope Tottenham don't win it, the only thing worse would be Millwall getting to the Premier League ;) COYI

Despite constantly being proved wrong I just can't see Leicester keeping it up and still expect them to fall away; the longer they keep the run going the tougher it will get and pressure will really start to pile on, but what a great year it has been and it certainly give the smaller teams hope.

For some reason I still fancy Arsenal though

• Like 1

I'm gonna go with Arsenal.

Edit: Just realised I didn't mention what I'm going to send through. I'll have a look at the humi tonight and see what's appropriate peace.gif .

Edit: I'll put up an H Upmann - Club Epicure party.gif

Would love Liecester to win it as was an apprentice at City in '79-80 and they let me go :-( However I'll go with Arsenal and will put up a Hoyo du Roi '00, so best of luck El Prez !

• 2 months later...