Sneak preview of new FOH Logo?

We have a lot on our plate right now migrating to a new server, new website, new forum, new logo. Nothing is easy. I want to feel comfortable in everyting I do. Have to thank the team around me.

Let me know your thoughts ...mind you we will not be doing water!

post-4-0-82739600-1455256811_thumb.jpg

FOH_Merch Mockups.pdf

• Like 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monkey in Fezz isn't going anywhere i appreciate the input! We are runnng out 3-4 logo's over the coming months to use with the new forum (upgrade from currrent version of Invision Board). it i

welcome to the new coke of logos!

I don't think I would buy the ashtray with the new proposed logo on it. I like this version the way it is and will be purchasing 2 of these once available.

I don't mind it.

A little busy.

Font is certainly not timeless.

And 2x the 'friends of habanos' on top AND bottom is too much.

The FOH letters should be more... Cubano no?

Like the incorporation of the flag as a cigar with smoke. That is clever.

Agree with West. Maybe a little too "youthful."

• Like 1

The logo as it appears in the PDF isn't so bad, but I can't say that I particularly like it with the "FRIENDS OF HABANOS" text wrapping around in a circle. At first glance I thought it looked more like a baseball.

The logo as it appears in the PDF isn't so bad, but I can't say that I particularly like it with the "FRIENDS OF HABANOS" text wrapping around in a circle. At first glance I thought it looked more like a baseball.

agreed! and i wrote mine without having seen yours. there must be something in it!

Actually the PDFs have quite a good feel about them, for me I'd drop the FOH initials and just go with the one line of Friends of Habanos as in the PDFs would look a bit more classy in my opinion.

I quite like it and think it provides a more professional image when compared to the current logo. Although I do find the font used for FOH a bit contrasting with the rest of the logo. The style of the O (the inward curl at the top of the letter) is quite distracting a draws my attention away from the rest of the image.

Edit:

Now that it has been mentioned I am finding it hard not to see a baseball!

Mate I think it's brilliant, nice font and coloring looks spot on. I really Like the flag/cigar and smoke off the star.

The only change I would recommend if I may is the text wrapping around the circle.

Perhaps:

- Keep "Friends of Habanos" at the very top as is.

- Change the text on the bottom of the circle to something else. Motto?

I feel from a practical viewpoint that the logo pictured would be difficult to reduce down to a small size and still remain legible on letterheads etc. I can appreciate the link to Cuba and perhaps a 50's motor car script feel but in my opinion it's a little too forced and maybe a touch flippant. For the record, I always liked the original logo because it kind of snubs it's nose at all things PC and looks a little cobbled together which gives it character. I feel the new logo lakes a little soul.

• Like 2

Rob I don't like it ....looks like something a hip hop club would have ...to me it does not look streamed lined or professional .

Yes, I certainly see a longboard...

Keep the monkey-logo! For me, the FOH CorpID with high recognition value (even when replaced by Ken...wink.png )

So, the new ashtrays will be outdated already before they go into series production?

I'm glad to see you moving away from the company with the new logo ideas. I have a problem with the flag aspect, but that's personal and really has no bearing. Not sure how I feel about the FOH font either - it's whimsical.

Overall reminds me a bit of the Havanathon shirts. I'm sure whatever you decide on will be fine.