Sneak preview of new FOH Logo?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monkey in Fezz isn't going anywhere i appreciate the input! We are runnng out 3-4 logo's over the coming months to use with the new forum (upgrade from currrent version of Invision Board). it i

welcome to the new coke of logos!

I don't think I would buy the ashtray with the new proposed logo on it. I like this version the way it is and will be purchasing 2 of these once available.

It's certainly not my favorite. As other's have said, the font is problematic for me; neither font is good for my taste. I like the cigar/flag.

I'm sure you will get it right and make a lasting design.

Cant say i digging the logo prez...

I dont particularly mind the motif (cigar and smoke), but the colours and font arent doing it for me. The font makes it look like the logo of a kids tv programme.

Just being honest bro.

Stevie

I don't think I would buy the ashtray with the new proposed logo on it.

I like this version the way it is and will be purchasing 2 of these once available.

FOH Ashtray Sample.JPG

Yes. The gold the black the green the orange. The smoking monkey. That is an ashtray for a smoking room. Flag shaped cigars and red white and blue colours. Doesn't do it for me. I had better pony up and get an ashtray and a couple mugs before its to late.

I certainly don't mean to turn this into a political debate, but aren't we in effect supporting the Cuban gov't. by purchasing their cigars? I despise Castro and his thugs as much as anyone, but I don't think that's an effective argument for wanting to change the logo. Just my two cents and, again, not trying to ruffle any feathers.

The difference is, to enjoy Cuban cigars, you must buy Cuban cigars.

Displaying the Cuban flag, on the other hand, is wholly gratuitous.

Given the political connotations, I was really surprised to see it featured in a proposed logo for FOH.

In the end, it is up to Rob how he brands his business. I for one do not care what the logo is but only the quality and service FOH provides which is above anyone else I have done business with in the past. Do what you want Rob. I am here for the long haul!

• Like 1

Love the org monkey ashtray. Your new design at first glance for myself anyway I thought the smoke was a tail

and because the fonts are very large it took me a while to figure out what I was looking at! Why not use something

from Oz like a roo w/cigar or roo with tabac leafs or back drop of drying barns with mountains with roo sticking

it's head out the barn. Bring some Aussie aspect into the picture in a discrete way. Monkey can be replaced

with an iconic image of or about Oz. Don't have to get rid of reference to Cuba just incorperate it

in say as a part of the back drop of the view. A million ways to do it. Just make it like a watch

that you don't have to struggle to figure out what time it is. At first glance it should reach out

and grab the viewer. This can be a really cool and fun project for you. Good luck Rob......

Not diggin' the new logo at all. The Shriner capped monkey is beautifully original. I hope PITA isn't climbing up your ass...

The new logo is a step in the wrong direction, far too mundane.

Keep The Monkey, Keep The Monkey!!

I love the monkey. But that said, I don't like the log in the first post but as has been said before the version on the tea cup looks decent. Maybe trade the "o" in FOH for the monkey?

Not diggin' the new logo at all. The Shriner capped monkey is beautifully original. I hope PITA isn't climbing up your ass...

The new logo is a step in the wrong direction, far too mundane.

Keep The Monkey, Keep The Monkey!!

Sorry, Freudian slip there. Make that PETA. Not to be insensitive, but they certainly can be a PITA.

I hate to be negative, but I had an immediate dislike when seeing it.

Front and center is the stylized foh. I don't think the font works. It covers the cigar design. The double friends of habanos is awkward too. Maybe change the bottom to "fine cigars" or another moniker.

When considering logos, I prefer something more abstract, simple, something a child could pick out. Even though you certainly aren't marketing to children, am easy to spot, easy to identify logo serves a business very well.

Look at the amazon arrow. The coke bottle.