Ramon Allones Club Allones LE 2015

Cigar Surgeon

Got a box from Prez a couple weeks ago..I know I'm supposed to wait a month or so but not a chance. They got about a week in my humi and I had to try one. Excellent cigar. My notes are almost identical to yours. Happy I got a RAE box. Nice review!

• Like 1

Great review John. I agree these are probably the best 2015 release and I've been going deep on them. I've only had a few but have really enjoyed each one.

• Like 1

This is on my ever-growing list of cigars to try. I've only heard good things so it is moving closer to the top. How long will this EL be in production for? I am heading to Cuba in July and this will be on my purchasing list if they are still around.

This is on my ever-growing list of cigars to try. I've only heard good things so it is moving closer to the top. How long will this EL be in production for? I am heading to Cuba in July and this will be on my purchasing list if they are still around.

Being EL, the clock is ticking to purchase these - they're a special edition for 2015. Being Ramon Allones (and quite popular), the clock is ticking FAST!

• Like 1

Being EL, the clock is ticking to purchase these - they're a special edition for 2015. Being Ramon Allones (and quite popular), the clock is ticking FAST!

Thanks RoRo, looks like I may be ordering asap then. Ahhh well, I'm sure I can think of something else to get while I'm there!

• Like 1