Small Travel Pouch that holds all the extra crap

Looks perfect, been vaguely looking for something to take out.

Added to Father's Day wish list!

Or birthday list.

Or I Deserve A Treat list...

I have an old Tommy Bahama case that is very similar, though more rigid. The challenge with mine is that the cutter and lighter slots are very small not allowing me to carry my favorite accessories.

I have this Tumi pouch that contained amenities from Delta Business Class and now holds all of this crap. No slots or compartments but it was free!post-9032-0-42491400-1455985983_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Saw those when Rob was giving one away a few months back. While they are beautiful and look like a great kit, I'm way too clumsy for a soft sided cigar case. Have lost several good sticks to my carelessness. Love my 5ct hard side. Have been thinking about cutting down the foam to a 3 finger, and mounting a cedar divider so I could put accessories in the newly vacant space. Should easily fit a poker, 2x lighters, and 2x cutter which is all I ever really carry.

I can find a better way to spend $250 IMO. Cigars maybe...

No doubt. I am much the same.

However I love a piece of equipment that will last me 10+ years, day in and day out. Pays for itself in sheer utility.

• Like 4

No doubt. I am much the same.

However I love a piece of equipment that will last me 10+ years, day in and day out. Pays for itself in sheer utility.

Very true. I guess I just don't have the need for it. I guess if I brought cigars out to an occasion and wanted to look the part I would use it. I am usually smoking at home or if I go on a camping/canoe trip I actually pack my sticks in a hard sunglasses case. Cheap and it keeps them safe.

I like it, but I'm a long time fan of quality leather products - I've a leather backpack I had made by a local leather artisan, I've forgotten how many eons ago (for relatively short money, who also made my motorcycle saddle bags) which I've taken everywhere and has worn like iron - I use it every day.

The cigar case looks quite useful, looks like it would easily hold a small notepad to jot down notes, along with the other items it's designed to hold. For me, tossing this down on the lounge table would be no different than one of my hard cases or leather finger cases - except that it would be more utilitarian.

I carry my cigars and accessories in any number of ways, and also try to avoid the aficionado aspect / moniker, but it's always nice to have a place for everything, and everything in it's place.

That's a beautiful leather case, but seems like a lot of money for the purpose. At our local Saturday Market, there's this red eyed hippy guy that makes leather purses, etc. Does really nice work. A few years ago, he had these really nice little leather drawstring pouches....for $7.00 each. I bought one for my five count traveldor, and for my 15 count as well. Tied them onto the traveldor; plenty of room for a cutter, a punch, and a lighter. Perfect. Works for me.

I'm sure that leather case would be a dandy, but for 3% of the cost, my solution works great.

JMHO........

• 4 weeks later...

I have decided to pull the trigger and will be buying 2, black and brown but before i do, does anyone have any promotional code for some kinda of discount ? Will hold off for couple more days just incase someone provides me with one☺.

Also is the cigar holder thing worth it might include that in the purchase.

And no i aint keeping both one will be a gift.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I have decided to pull the trigger and will be buying 2, black and brown but before i do, does anyone have any promotional code for some kinda of discount ? Will hold off for couple more days just incase someone provides me with one☺.

Also is the cigar holder thing worth it might include that in the purchase.

And no i aint keeping both one will be a gift.

Thanks

I remember once receiving a promo code. It can take a while. I would wait just if you dont have hurry.

The cigar holder is/was not included. I think you can buy it as an optional (like the lighter).

I remember once receiving a promo code. It can take a while. I would wait just if you dont have hurry.

The cigar holder is/was not included. I think you can buy it as an optional (like the lighter).

Thanks for the reply.

Patience isn't my strong suit . However will wait a couple of days see if anything comes up.

Yeah i am aware the cigar holder is an extra but is it worth getting ? Does it come in handy/useful?

Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.

Patience isn't my strong suit . However will wait a couple of days see if anything comes up.

Yeah i am aware the cigar holder is an extra but is it worth getting ? Does it come in handy/useful?

Thanks

Oh, right, I re-read your post.

Well, I dont have it but see many pictures of guys using it. I confess sometimes it would be worth for me.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks

If you are talking about the cigar stand, yes it is very useful! :)