Your opinion: The best pound for pound Cuban cigars in the world today?

I think you missed the 11 votes for the Bolivar PC...12 if you count my tubos 2 vote.

That's strange, I only counted one mention. I demand a recount!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surprised there aren't a LOT more votes for the H.U. Mag 46 Consistency: Never had one that wasn't great. Priced right always a 'go to' cigar when I want to get what I expect. Great flavor pro

These are my 3 best cigars which have been produced in the new decade, and consistent from box to box within these codes: LBT10 Cohiba Behike 54 EMA07 PL Magnificos LRE09 LGC Tainos Consistency, c

1 and 2 for me. Add Boli PC and a Party Short...

Yeah, you're right. Hmmm, not sure how I missed all those mentions lol. I think I may have not counted the first page of this thread. Either that, or everyone has gone back and edited their posts to make me look bad. I think we both know which it is!

Sorry for the errors! I missed out a huge chunk when counting! Sooooo, after 105 posts, recalibration of the abacus, and several recounts....The winner is.........

Counting.png

Oh, and we can add one to the BPC if we count your Tubos No. 2 :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one that no one has mentioned and which is my absolute favorite of all Habanos for consistency and flavor.

LGC Medaille d'Or #4 (El Prez should be selling these *hint*)

Party Shorts

Punch Punch

With honorable mention to HUHC and Party SD4 which really belong on the list as well.

Hands down, Petite Coronas and Minutos. Closely followed by Corona Gordas and Dalias. Just take your pick of almost any cigar in these size ranges and you will be very pleased with the results.

Yes.

BBF

RASS

PUnch Punch

And Bolivar Corona Jr

That's 4. You must be using the same abacus as Rob smile.png

What I find interesting about the totals, so far, is the large discrepancy in brands. For example, Bolivar is clearly the winning brand, but has relatively few vitolas out there. RyJ have the biggest selection, and they barely register on the chart! As someone who is still exploring the different cigars that are available, I find this quite surprising. Partagas takes top spot with the shorts and has two other cigars mentioned, but then they also have a very large selection on the market. Montecristo is the best selling brand but hasn't done very well in terms of popularity here.

• Like 1