"KSA" cigars?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's actually a wonderful man and a friend of mine. We met in Havana and he has been kind enough to share his cigars with me. We both had some of our cigars rolled by the same roller years ago. PK is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminded me to post some new ones Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha really guys? Tacky?

The guy who enjoys selecting his tobacco, getting some of the best rollers make his cigars to smoke them all the long and give away to a lot of people those cigars for pure enjoyment, is a “tacky” guy for call his own GR cigars ? (Better and more aged tobacco). Damn! I must go to English school again to understand the meaning of that word better.

Also, I guess “no offenses are meant”, of course. True BOTLs. 

Those bands do look a bit gaudy for my taste and remind me of NC bands. I’m also puzzled as to how or why there are GR and EL bands in some of the pictures? I can’t see HSA allowing those bands to be put on to what are essentially custom rolls.

I’m sure they are great cigars though and it’s always great to be given something nice for free! 

The first two pictures are the first bands he ever made. That’s why he called them “Vintage KSA” in the printscreen. Actually all the ones that look almost like “homeprinted” are. Haha I don’t like either using exactly the Habanos GR bands haha. But please remember: this is for fun! It started for pure fun, and, while it has gotten to big levels, it continues to be made for fun. 

It’s Saturday 7am where I am, I wish you a great weekend and for my AU friends, a great Saturday night ??

17 hours ago, David88 said:

Those bands do look a bit gaudy for my taste and remind me of NC bands. I’m also puzzled as to how or why there are GR and EL bands in some of the pictures? I can’t see HSA allowing those bands to be put on to what are essentially custom rolls.

The use of GR and EL bands really puts me off.  If for fun, it's still tacky, unwarranted and, in the words of the song, "that don't impress me much". :thumbsdwn:

• Like 1