Smoker

A Guide to 24:24 & 24:72

Great guide. I feel it covers everything I would ever need to know about 24:24. Can't wait to try it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Where do I find the updates to 24:24......can I please get the proper link to current thread.

Where do I find the updates to 24:24......can I please get the proper link to current thread.

Do orders ship all the way through Saturday? I placed my order on april 15 for 24:24 so it should be shipping this week, correct? I haven't received shipping info yet this week, could it still ship tomorrow?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Ohhey!itskev said:

Do orders ship all the way through Saturday? I placed my order on april 15 for 24:24 so it should be shipping this week, correct? I haven't received shipping info yet this week, could it still ship tomorrow?

I placed one the same day and haven't received notification yet either, they may be just running behind a little.

I placed one the same day and haven't received notification yet either, they may be just running behind a little.
Ok I feel better now, probably due to the holiday, I just didn't want to bug them with an email. Thanks brother.

• Like 1

Ok I feel better now, probably due to the holiday, I just didn't want to bug them with an email. Thanks brother.

I usually get an email saying they shipped about 5-7 days after I place an order.

11 minutes ago, Ohhey!itskev said:

Increase your calm citizen smokers. All is well. Patience is rewarded.

• Like 2

Right, have patience. I have had some take 2 weeks before getting notification but never had one not be delivered.

Just wanted to add to the chorus thanking @Smoker for this awesome guide, which answered all my questions, and set me up for success in my first 24:24 purchase, which I made last night. 

• Like 1

In this world of instant everything - it is refreshing to see that there are some things worth waiting on. Cuban cigars tended-to in the same old world ways by the true tobacco magicians of yesteryear deserve proper attention to every detail, from planting up to lighting the foot. To rush or skip any secret process of this artistry is a crime. Yet many never understand and take it for granted.

The services described herein are unheard-of and so exciting.  Thanks for such “off the chart” expertise and CARE!  Looking forward to reeping the benifits of this ground breaking sea of opportunity and enjoying these distinct treasures with deep appreciation. 

Thanks for the guide. 

What happens to the “fail” or “average” boxes (ie non- PSP/HQ/PE)? Where do they go if they don’t get put on 24:24 or on the online store? 

1 minute ago, nlnguyen said:

Thanks for the guide. 

What happens to the “fail” or “average” boxes (ie non- PSP/HQ/PE)? Where do they go if they don’t get put on 24:24 or on the online store? 

fails are sold as seconds or wholesaled to nightclubs, liquor stores or retailers who appreciate the extra discount. 

• Haha 1