Great write-up, but I will admit part of me wishes it remained complex and mysterious.

I know what you mean. smile.png Trouble is, complexity might reduce the number of orders (good for us, but not great for Rob lol) and it also means that Diana gets bombarded with the same ol' questions over and over!

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement and comments. I just had sooooo many questions when I first arrived here, so I figured that something like this would be handy for all the new members - and apparently some of the more senior ones - which is nice smile.png.

Apart from being able to purchase great smokes, we all get a lot more out of being members here. I've only been a member for 1 month, and I've already met up with two really nice guys from the forum to share cigars and thoughts. This was the least I could do to say 'thank you'.

• Like 4

I have a simple question/request, would it be possible for Rob to list the vitola of the cigars listed? Sometimes I have never smoked or held a particular cigar so I then go off searching but it would save a little time and distractions for people like me. I will fully understand if that would create too much extra work and Rob can't do it.

Thank you for the great and detailed explanation. Finally I have my answer about 24/24 and what it means. It's been driving me nuts. innocent.gif

Great stuff! This resource will help plenty folks as they find this forum

A brilliant guide. Thank you for taking the time to do this, it has answered a couple of things I was wandering about.

Great primer! This will help many members!

Thank you very much for this. I have been wondering for a while what 24:24 stood for, I understood the 24/72 hour part but was unsure on the other number. The 12:12 sale sounds pretty intense!

I recently purchased my first box from a 24:72. Diana was fantastic in guiding me through the process but a thread like this would have been helpful before I made any purchase and would have saved Di time answering questions.

I think John S has some Competition :jester:

Haha...the more people that can serve our Habanos community like Martin, the better. I echo the sentiment in praising him for this fine guide.

Smoker, I just noticed a small error in your world time chart. There's no Mon but two Thur in the London GMT chart. I've not checked the other time zones in detail. HTH

Edit: I think I see my error. Due to the time difference UK gets 2 deals within 24 hours on Thur and none on Mon.

Edited by Circles

Thanks for providing that information. It has shed some light for me and sure it will do so to others in my position.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks for the explanation. I've lurked, and watched with out jumping in, often loosing interest and not checking for some time. Now that the "i's" are dotted it feels better to make a bid on the offerings.

• Like 1

Is 24:24 based out of Queensland? I only ask because Queensland follows aest year round. Other eastern parts of Australia follow daylight savings time so technically are aedt during the summer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

24:24 is set to AEST. The banana benders have yet to grasp the concept of daylight savings. tongue.png

24:24 is set to AEST. The banana benders have yet to grasp the concept of daylight savings. :P

And our dear sandgropers out west too!

Thank you so much for posting this excellent and thorough explanation of 24:24 &24:72. I have been very hesitant as a newbie to ask about this, so I am very happy that someone has practively addressed this topic.

• Like 1

That is awesome, thank you for the work that went into making this. This covers everything.