So I assume that 24:24 will be a hour later for US members today that follow daylight savings time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So I assume that 24:24 will be a hour later for US members today that follow daylight savings time.

I'm wondering the same thing since it's about to be 1:30PM PST here.

i have been hitting refresh for the past 15 min. didn't consider daylight savings time screws things up.

i have been hitting refresh for the past 15 min. didn't consider daylight savings time screws things up.

Lol sounds like me...

The guide times in the chart are for PST & EST, if you are now on PDT or EDT then you will have to adjust, using the PST/EST time stated in the chart as the guideline. smile.png This will also happen when GMT changes in the UK to BST (British Summer Time) on the last Sunday in March. As far as I know, AEST doesn't change - El Pres can confirm.

To clarify - 24:24 did go up at 13:30 PST today, but the time on the West Coast at that point was 14:30 PDT.

Brisbane is always AEST, the banana benders do not believe in daylight savings.

• Like 1

This came up in another thread lately, thought I'd add my understanding here:

I ordered from a mixed lot (e.g. HQ/PSP, or PE/HQ/PSP, etc.). How can I tell which quality level I received?

There is no hard and fast rule, but Rob tends to apply round stickers to boxes to indicate quality levels. Since early 2015, sticker choices tend toward:

• Red = PSP
  • Orange, Pink, or Yellow = HQ
  • Black = PE

Again, this is not a hard and fast rule, and Rob has been known to change things up from time to time. Stickers are primarily used for sorting stock within the warehouse.

• Like 2

Brisbane is always AEST, the banana benders do not believe in daylight savings.

The extra hour fades the curtains and puts the cows off milking. liar.gif

• Like 1

I ordered from a mixed lot (e.g. HQ/PSP, or PE/HQ/PSP, etc.). How can I tell which quality level I received?

There is no hard and fast rule, but Rob tends to apply round stickers to boxes to indicate quality levels. Since early 2015, sticker choices tend toward:

• Red = PSP
  • Black = PE

Again, this is not a hard and fast rule, and Rob has been known to change things up from time to time. Stickers are primarily used for sorting stock within the warehouse.

Wow, I had no idea about this. I had to just check all my boxes to see what I had. :) Rob never mentioned this to me! As you say, if it's not a hard & fast rule, then maybe he didn't want it in the guide. Thanks for sharing this though, it was fun to look over my boxes and actually know what I have. ok.gif

If Pres wants to confirm it as standard, I will definitely change the guide to include this useful information.

• Red = PSP
  • Black = PE

Also Blue/Silver/Green.

If I select a batch of the same cigars for a particular day they all may have the same dot albeit they are say PSP/HQ. Or no dot if it is a mastercase that has been filled with that selection and shipped intact.

Wow, I had no idea about this. I had to just check all my boxes to see what I had. smile.png Rob never mentioned this to me! As you say, if it's not a hard & fast rule, then maybe he didn't want it in the guide. Thanks for sharing this though, it was fun to look over my boxes and actually know what I have. ok.gif

If Pres wants to confirm it as standard, I will definitely change the guide to include this useful information.

Sometimes experience, which can be gained by listening and learning, can be the best teacher.

• Like 1

Sometimes experience, which can be gained by listening and learning, can be the best teacher.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this.

BRAVO.......clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Martin approached me to put a 24:24/72 information thread together. The request was made by Martin after his own challenges in understanding the intricacies of the program as a new member. For those that have been around a while, we take 24:24/72 for granted, no one more so than I.

Martin asked to write and post the thread with some input (minimal) from myself. We both wanted it to come from the perspective of a new member.

What a remarkable job Martin. Kudos clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I have always believed that the forum remains vibrant due to the members that mentor.

Bravo mate!

-Piggy

Thank you for this write up, it's been very helpful. Love the concept of the 24:24 and 24:72 gradings and sales.

As I'm new to the forum and the 24:24 process I had a few questions, and reservations, which have now been totally answered. It looks like such a good way to buy cigars and I can't wait to place my first order. Thanks for being so thorough!

I recently placed my first order over this weekend via the 24:120 and can not say enough positives regarding my experience working with Diana to put it through. Helpful would be an understatement. Diana demonstrated great communication, was patient and incredibly helpful regarding each step and what I could expect along the way.

If the cigars are anywhere close to the level of customer service I received from Diana, I am going to need a new credit card solely dedicated to FOH.

Once again, thank you Diana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diana is consistently amazing and so is the quality of the cigars. Add in a fun and energetic forum and FOH is an amazing resource to have!!

• Like 1

Anyone have a link to the international store website? Link wont work in original post

Link seems to work for me. The link is also at the top of the page.

post-1537-0-26304500-1459953852_thumb.jp