• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s my guy Boomer. He always wants to smell my cigar just to confirm that it isn’t food! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left and right one were shelter rescues.  The middle was adopted from a litter of pups found in the woods.  Best friends ever!

My buddy Sarge. Just had to put him down a couple of weeks ago. I miss him. Best friend I ever had!

The newest member of our family-Rafiki, Raffi for short. He's a three month old rescue border collie. After the birth of my daughter seven years ago I thought my sleepless nights were behind me 61e2ace2de42bf0b392e81ebcc95d4d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

read the subject and wondered why anyone would want to put their pet in the mail.

sadly, i lost my pet of some three years recently. stuart the scorpion. put a centipede in with him and it tore him apart. now i have a couple of centipedes but i am not feeling the love. bloody david attenborough. he showed a scorpion meeting a centipede. the scorp took immediate care of the centipede. sadly, these two had not read the script.

one of the reasons i am thinking of moving is so i can have a couple of dogs and some large bird avaries - finches, quails, possibly the odd parrot.

Our three-year old yellow lab, Sani ("Sah-nee"). She is the sweetest dog and puts up with all sorts of torture... trying to be ridden like a horse, getting colored on with markers etc... still, her and my daughter are inseparable.

Adorable picture. We have a yellow lab that looks just like her. She's the sweetest dog I've ever been around. Also put up with much of the same torture when our kids were younger.

• Like 1

In central Florida on vacation with our soon to be 8 month old pup. He got his first swimming experience a couple of days ago.

86b15b5979ada100a8c3123ff2ef3db2.jpg

e5bd091adba25458585453d44aba7f19.jpg

5401c2a2ee907d95d3bd86880e1706de.jpg

Hes still in the sassy puppy stage, but i don't know if we could have gotten a bigger clone of the male we lost last June to lymphoma.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Gorgeous pup!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My two, the Orange is Ares and the gray is his sister Simone, they're 15 this year.

865a09d8affabd00b66f2f11219ca39e.jpg

And this is my girlfriend's Luna who is 11 and the most effective 3 am wake up call in the world

3913b2889c4a5c11f7474e9d2e70c8c8.jpg

• Like 1

In central Florida on vacation with our soon to be 8 month old pup. He got his first swimming experience a couple of days ago.

86b15b5979ada100a8c3123ff2ef3db2.jpg

e5bd091adba25458585453d44aba7f19.jpg

5401c2a2ee907d95d3bd86880e1706de.jpg

Hes still in the sassy puppy stage, but i don't know if we could have gotten a bigger clone of the male we lost last June to lymphoma.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Handsome boy. I love this colour on a Golden.

• Like 1