Video Review - HDM Hermosos No. 4 Anejado (GOP NOV 07)

Ferrero

Well, this one was interesting to edit...

I'm sure you'll see why but unfortunately we lost a bit of footage. Thankfully Rob realized early enough to rescue the review. I did get 40 minutes of Rob and Ken debating/discussing various other topics though so maybe we can throw that together and start a current affairs channel...

• Like 4

Guest photorob

7:00 mark - Rob looks down to the ground and shakes his head in absolute disapproval.

To me this review is a classic, and I appreciate the honesty.

I love a good roast every now and then and I've never had more faith in your judgement gentlemen.

ohh, tough question. toss in monte C's and you have the trifecta.

i'm going with the cuaba's. at least they evoke some emotion, even if not a good one.

You gave a great review of the Cuaba Distinguidos you goose.

I love the reviews. What I love even more is that 2 friends are smoking cigars, giving crap and knowing they are friends.

The vids and the outakes make me smile and I enjoy seeing 2 friends hash it out with plenty of ribbing.

Good on you both. Keep it coming!

• Like 1

I might be jumping the gun slightly but if the 'Julio found another shipping container again' method of producing these anajedos looks more and more likely, with the partagas one showing at least some partagas DNA, could Julio have found a lost shipment of 898 UV?

I'll try to get my hands on a partagas anajedos single to compare with the few 898UV singles I have.

It's not exactly scientific but I'm not exactly a scientist either!

ohh, tough question. toss in monte C's and you have the trifecta.

i'm going with the cuaba's. at least they evoke some emotion, even if not a good one.

I'm sorry but the Monti C's get a bad rep for no reason. They are quite good and you should revisit them.

I do appreciate you honesty with the HdM. If they're going to charge a premium then it should be a premium cigar.

Once again just proves if a cigar is crappy to start with age isn't going to help it any!!

I'm sorry but the Monti C's get a bad rep for no reason. They are quite good and you should revisit them.

I do appreciate you honesty with the HdM. If they're going to charge a premium then it should be a premium cigar.

Once again just proves if a cigar is crappy to start with age isn't going to help it any!!

on this we will not see eye to eye. i have the remnants of a box i try every so often. from those, and every other C i have ever encountered, i remain singularly unimpressed. for me, their rep is more than well earned. if you have had better luck, then you are fortunate.