Video Review - HDM Hermosos No. 4 Anejado (GOP NOV 07)

Ferrero

Thanks as always for the honest and entertaining reviews.

Greg -- For the love of god, post the long outtakes. 40 minutes of Rob and Ken on current events would be a riot. innocent.gif

Also, if it's kosher for me to sit here across the world and invite people to Ken's home, I would really enjoy seeing guests on the deck with Rob and Ken from time to time. The old regulars, new faces, visitors... some of my favorite videos are those in which Rob and Ken's repartee is permitted to bounce off of a quasi-neutral third party. jester.gif

• Like 1

Thanks as always for the honest and entertaining reviews.

Greg -- For the love of god, post the long outtakes. 40 minutes of Rob and Ken on current events would be a riot. innocent.gif

Also, if it's kosher for me to sit here across the world and invite people to Ken's home, I would really enjoy seeing guests on the deck with Rob and Ken from time to time. The old regulars, new faces, visitors... some of my favorite videos are those in which Rob and Ken's repartee is permitted to bounce off of a quasi-neutral third party. jester.gif

we've tried. most of our mates have learnt.

• Like 2

What was the Japanese beverage consumed for the review? (As I see a Japanese bottle in the foreground)

john, it was a terrific sake. i'll try and remember to get the name - away from home for a few days. sadly, we had a good discussion about it and others but thanks to spielberg ayala, it seems not to have made the tape.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Great honest review. I actually just had a Siglo II last week (dont remember the date, but perhaps mid 2000's) that was exactly the same. Not bad, creamy perhaps, but that was it. I am a wine geek, so my initial instinct is...maybe I should buy some of the HDM and if I age them they might come around. But for that price I think I will pass. Thanks again...great review - too bad they didnt show a little better.

I am a wine geek, so my initial instinct is...maybe I should buy some of the HdM and if I age them, they might come around. But for that price I think I will pass. Thanks again...great review - too bad they didn't show a little better.

I must admit that I had that initial thought too. But then I thought, heck...they're aged 8 years already and they've turned out 'bland'? no.gifsurprised.gifthinking.gifthumbsdwn.gifconfused.gif