Cigars that have crept into your regular rotation over the past 12 months?

Cigars that have crept into your regular rotation over the past 12 months?

Many of us have our regular lineup of cigars, the ones that hit the spot most times....old faithfulls that seldom fail to satisfy.

Yet there are cigars that are either new releases or older regular production that have edged their way into what you are currently and regularly smoking cigar.gif

What have been those cigars that have made their way into your regular rotation through sheer satisfaction?

let us know ok.gif

I'm experiencing the inverse. I've recently realized over the course of the last few months that I am smoking RASS's almost to the exclusion of everything else. It went from being a part of my regular rotation to darn near the only thing in it. It's nothing intentional, I still love a great many CC's but I don't seem to be smoking then as much as the RASS. Good question Pres!

Ignoring my long-term favorites, I've been destroying cabs of Trini Reyes and some '09 RG Coronas Extras I got ahold of.

Ignoring my long-term favorites, I've been destroying cabs of Trini Reyes and some '09 RG Coronas Extras I got ahold of.

Similarly, RMU 15 Trinidad Reyes. I'm trying to hold off smoking too many too quickly!

I rarely smoke the same stick twice in a short time but i have a feeling the Hdm San Juan will be abused as it warms up here a bit

San Juan for me as well...disappointed I didn't get my email in quick enough yesterday...missed out on 24 @24 ..

• Like 3

Being an occasional smoker, I have tended to collect a humidor full of large format single cigars and LE's for special occasions. But lately I've been drawn towards smaller format cigars with a beer. Not really an answer to the question but I have enjoyed ERDM line for this purpose.

Sancho Panza Molinos, Upmann Connoisseur No 1, San Cristobal Torreon and the Diplomaticos Bushido are the new additions to my regular rotation. As a result, I have now reached a point where I get so excited about picking which cigar, that I actually have to take a few minutes to calm down and relax before I start smoking.

• Like 3

San Cristobal La Fuerza

And a box of 2010 LGC Triunfos RE Suiza which are smoking incredibly well.

Montecristo No.5s have been a revelation. I've always looked for hour+ smokes but just never seen to get the time to properly kick back recently (still like a JLP Cazadores when doing stuff in the garden/garage) . Monte 5s let me squeeze in a full Cuban when a PC, robusto or anything more time consuming can't be accommodated.

Spring is here, summer's coming, so I will theoretically get a bit more cigar time but I can't see me letting these be forgotten even then.

• Like 1