Cigars that have crept into your regular rotation over the past 12 months?

The Monte 4 has started to become more of a regular of mine over the last 12 months. Before this I had always come across duds that smoked awfully. I revisited them just over a year ago and now can't get enough. I still wouldn't buy a blind box but when they're on, they're on!

Quai D' Orsay Gran Coronas

Another for Quai De Orsay

Me x 3. But long discontinued and ive only a handful left. WTF!

Also HDM Epi 1's have been just gorgeous for me of late. Chewing through an MLO 2011 box right now .... yum!

Sancho Panza Molinos, Upmann Connoisseur No 1, San Cristobal Torreon and the Diplomaticos Bushido are the new additions to my regular rotation. As a result, I have now reached a point where I get so excited about picking which cigar, that I actually have to take a few minutes to calm down and relax before I start smoking.

Premature combustion lol3.gif

• Like 3

More recently for me as my smoking just resumed last year after a long hiatus, but lately I've been really enjoying less expensive Hoyos... think I'll explore more of the same!

Partagas Shorts. I picked up a cab from prez less than two months ago and it is half gone already. Just haven't really smoked anything else. Go to the humi for something else and keep grabbing the little guys. So good right now.

• Like 2

Party Shorts, picked up a cab from here recently also. Smoking so good, first half are amazingly good.

BPC are smoking really good also. Same thing, first half is killing it.

• Like 1

Not any one cigar in particular but an entire marca. I have really been diggin some R&J cigars lately. The Churchills are somewhat in my regular rotation but I probably had 5 other vitolas from R&J in the past two weeks...all extremely pleasant and flavorful (Wide Churchill, Ex. 3, Ex. 4, PC, Belicosos)

• Like 1