Video Review - Partagas Corona Gorda Anejado (OBE JUN 07)

Ferrero

Dicko, you are not on your pat with that but it is mostly head against a brick wall. works much better than red wine.

Half the problem is outside of the seppelt classic (and the bleasedale maybe) there's not often many in stock in our local bottle-o's. Will save a bit of coin and get the Joseph thanks for the recommendation!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Half the problem is outside of the seppelt classic (and the bleasedale maybe) there's not often many in stock in our local bottle-o's. Will save a bit of coin and get the Joseph thanks for the recommendation!

i'll see if any mates know of it over in the west but i suspect you might need to check cellar door. i think they only release it every two years.

• Like 1

Locally I've seen Wyndham Estate, Jacobs Creek and Rockford Black if any of those ring a bell Ken?

The latter being the worrying price of about two bottles of Ardberg 10

the rockford is an absolute cult status wine here. considered by most as the greatest sparkling red of all, unless you can get any seppelts from the 60s or 40s. the other two are perfectly pleasant but not really what we are chasing. the rockford is a stunner.

a friend who runs one of the greatest stables of wine mags and drinks the greatest wines in the world regularly (i've shared wines as far back as 1727 with him) who is in finland, has me bring a bottle every time i visit - prefers that to pretty much anything else from Oz.

dicko, i'm told - La vigna, liquor barons swanbourne, grand cru mount Lawley, Lamonts or Steves.

dicko, i'm told - La vigna, liquor barons swanbourne, grand cru mount Lawley, Lamonts or Steves.

Thanks Ken ill chase a bottle down. Much appreciated

the rockford is an absolute cult status wine here. considered by most as the greatest sparkling red of all, unless you can get any seppelts from the 60s or 40s. the other two are perfectly pleasant but not really what we are chasing. the rockford is a stunner.

a friend who runs one of the greatest stables of wine mags and drinks the greatest wines in the world regularly (i've shared wines as far back as 1727 with him) who is in finland, has me bring a bottle every time i visit - prefers that to pretty much anything else from Oz.

There doesn't seem to be a middle ground, although I haven't stepped into a dedicated wine merchants to look for them.

It is an easy choice between £5 bottles like the creek or £65 like the Rockford when doing the weekly shop though!

There doesn't seem to be a middle ground, although I haven't stepped into a dedicated wine merchants to look for them.

It is an easy choice between £5 bottles like the creek or £65 like the Rockford when doing the weekly shop though!

there is but you'd probably need to be in the barossa to find it.

Is this box OVE or OBE? The box I just received is OBE Jun 07.

The boxes on sale for 24:72 are OBE JUN 07 as well.

Apologies, OVE was a typo on my behalf. Have adjusted the title to confirm OBE as the correct box code.

• Like 1