Hello from Charlotte, NC

dmeads1206

Hello all,

Here in Charlotte and loving this group. From the "what you are buying" to the "daily smoke". I used to smoke only while on work trips in the UK and Europe at big dinners, started to get more and more into the CC habit here in the US. Have always loved the Montecristo #2 and have some stock from 2010 on wards. Have branched into Cohiba and some others but still getting my feet wet with all the brands, limited editions and regional's. I have also started trying some Nicaraguans, really enjoyed the Ashton Symmetry in the last few months.

Overall, looking forward to the advice, info, fun and buying in this group. If you are in the Charlotte area, let me know your favorite places to smoke!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from Weddington, NC in the 'burbs. There are a few little shops in CLT where you can smoke a cigar. My favorite is outside of the city down 521 right over the SC border, Stogies & Brew. They have great beers on tap and nice leather furniture. It is a private club, which means they have to charge a membership fee because <50% of their revenue is selling food. The fee is $20 and is a lifetime membership, so not super-exclusive.

Good luck and welcome to FOH!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hey dmeads, local Charlottite here as well.  It's worth checking out JR's in Mooresville as they have a nice establishment.  However, nothing beats your own selection of gars with your own selection of spirits, especially when there's an assortment of NC's and CC's to pick from.  I can't stand getting bent over the barrel for B&M prices on average sticks and beers; that could be half a box of good CC's from FOH right there!!