Seconds--Really? C'mon!

Glad to see the quality coming through from FOH. Have not recieved my first order from FOH, but those look tasty. Have Monte#2's with that box code. Tried any other brands yet with the RAE JUN 15 code?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Nice. Seconds do not mean a thing to me anymore. I was curious to see what I would get when I made a couple of purchases, just like you. But after I got my boxes (PSD4 and HdM Epi 2's) they were just as good as other HQ boxes I've received and didn't have a single cracked foot, green spot, or anything else that would cause them to be consider "2nd" in my opinion. Full of oils, smelled fantastic, and good enough that I would've been happy if they were called HQ.

The Prez rocks!

• Like 1

I can see the difference between a box of seconds D4s and PSP d4s. Having said that, the seconds box is what I'm going to dive into first and save the PSP box.

Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the box of seconds though =)

I have never received anything remotely disappointing from Rob.

But considering what I've seen coming out of some Switz/HK distributors, I can understand why someone would look at a box of Rob's "seconds" and do a jig; they're like the other guys' "firsts."

I'll second that! :)

• Like 1

Those look great! Congrats, I haven't received anything bad from Rob & Co. either, that's why I can't justify going anywhere else + what other site can you actually talk to the owner Almost on a one on one? Sure there's email, but Rob seems more personal to me, and then there's Di, who is always delightful to correspond with.

I just don't see a reason to go anywhere else, but that's me.

• Like 2

I have never received anything remotely disappointing from Rob.

But considering what I've seen coming out of some Switz/HK distributors, I can understand why someone would look at a box of Rob's "seconds" and do a jig; they're like the other guys' "firsts."

Yeah, I've never gotten any good boxes from any other vendor either.....hater

• Like 1

confused.gif None of the grey market vendors based in HK, Geneva or Spain operates a distinction in quality.

• Like 1

Do seconds have the black sticker on the side?

Those BBF have a blue sticker on the side.