Mystery Berry Bros Bunna Cask #

Knvb78

I stumbled upon a cask 2448 online and got a friend in a ft McMurray Alberta to pick it up for me but it turned out to be a more interesting looking 55.6% cask 2447 1987 Bunna but bizarrely I cannot find a single mention anywhere of this cask or out turn numbers and figured I'd ask around

post-28831-0-57962900-1460700712_thumb.p

• Like 2

Quite often, Berry release a cask to a specific global marketplace (not wide release)

So you're unlikely to see mention of it outside of the market in question, or the Whiskybase.com database (and that relies on members inputting the info)

Nice score!

I don't have much info but found THIS

I found that as well. that was the bottle I thought I was getting. This one (fr pics) looks to be much more caramel in color and comes in at a cask strength vs 46%. Either way I can't wait to crack it!

• 3 weeks later...

I found that as well. that was the bottle I thought I was getting. This one (fr pics) looks to be much more caramel in color and comes in at a cask strength vs 46%. Either way I can't wait to crack it!

finally heard back from my mate in HK. not overly helpful i suspect but it might assist.

my mate tells me that they will offer us 12% off if anyone interested.

the 1987 Bunnahabhain Berrys’ Own Selection Cask #2447 are entirely sold out now. I do have another 1987 from Bowmore (46%) @ $3,600HKD/bottle or a 1990 Bunnahabhain (54.1%) @ $3,400HKD/bottle available immediately in HK.