What's up for the weekend?....post a pic of your weekend (with cigar) and into the draw for a LGC Revolution.

very little planned this long weekend.

Basketball tonight to watch my son. Who says white boys can't jump!.......I do! biggrin.png

Tomorrow is a boat prep morning with Tom. Maybe smoke some salmon on the smoker while doing so. Winds are up this weekend (over 30 knots) so fishing out of the question. Off to dinner and a movie tomorrow night (Ediie the Eagle) with Di. Looking forward to it.

Sunday cruise mode. Maybe pop in and see mum and dad. They are moving house in a few months and are getting antsy. Huge life change for them from the sea to inner brisbane apartment. Mind you it is a 5 star rooftop appartment. Any more problems out of them and it would have been a nursing home forkyou.gif

I will work on Monday but kick it off with a vid review of the LGC Revolution. Ken has a cocktail he would like me to try. I am off the booze but may give in for one. As they say "a man with no vice has no virtue"

Cigar wise I am really enjoying the current JLS2. I have a few tastings to do this weekend including some cheap and cheerfuls.

Let us know what you are doing this weekend. Post a pic with your cigar while doing them and go into Monday's draw for one of the new LGC Revolution. I will draw three winniers for a stick each. Will close off Monday 5pm local time.

Just post on this thread!

Cheers and have a cracker weekend!

Rob

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weekend for us was all about my daughter Olivia's birthday party. She's my oldest and turning 4 on Wednesday. Went a bit overboard, but she's my princess so it's worth it! Everybody had a blast inc

Doing my best to maintain good spirits during a visit from my wife's best friend who is the closest thing I have to a classic mother in law. This photo is not sideways, I am actually being fired out o

I'm opening my cabin in the Catskills which has been closed all winter. My kids and grand-kids will all be here helping with the spring cleaning and I have a small selection of fine smokes.

Going into the big city to take advantage of a 15% off all French wine sale

Need to spread 250 bails of pine straw, don't ask, its a pain in the ass southern thing

Get my jetski ready to roll for summer

Drink some good wine, eat some good food, smoke some good ceegars

Happy Friday to all

Enjoying this MdO4 while I nurse a hangover, missing my little girl who is down the road at her first sleepover. She's growing up too fast. Planning a bbq with family and friends, otherwise just a boring weekend which is fine with me.

image_zpsfgbnt3sp.jpeg

• Like 3

I'm starting my Friday off with a wonderful BPC and black coffee with the dog out on the deck. Later tonight is date night with the girlfriend, then tomorrow we're going to a seder with her family. I've never been to any Passover things before so it'll be new to me. Sunday will be a relaxing and catch-up day, and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. I'm considering either trying one of my VR Unicos that are just coming out of the 30 day rest period, or some other large-format cigar that's just begging to be smoked now that its warm out again. Should be a good weekend.

post-21432-0-77170600-1461333708_thumb.j

Starting the weekend with a lovely LGC MdO no. 3 from 2002 while on a layover in Palma de Mallorca. Got some more long and skinnys ready for tonight!

554fe3546d8d9f99289e3881ef86a60c.jpg

Way more important: tomorrow I'm off to Germany to pick up my wife and son, they're flying in from Japan and I haven't seen them for six weeks!

Then we've got two weeks with my parents and friends up north, forecast is below 10 degrees for next week, wtf!!! We'll just keep the barbie going every day to make it comfy on the deck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Actually get this weekend off! Never get to plan anything because I never know until late Friday. Kicking it off officially with my first Club Allones and a cup of Italian roast with cream and sugar. These are good, don't think my two measly boxes will do. Saturday I'll try and get a few games of Warmachine in ath the game shop. Sunday will shoot for Church with the family since I rarely make it. Have a Monte4 and 5 and a Hoyo Petit Robusto dryboxing, so should be a great weekend!

post-5518-0-37506700-1461371302_thumb.jp

post-5518-0-13399500-1461371387_thumb.jp

Here's Friday night.

Punch Punch from a recent 24:24

And a glass of Bellemeade Single Barrel Whiskey.

8a61784edd02eeda22825b3842c6ceb7.jpg

I can't stand standard ass stereo units and speakers, Bluetooth audio is a must for me these days. I scored one of these Chinese made units from Hong Kong off the Bay for $350, for the Mazda 3.

Arrived yesterday and went in on the sucker this morning. No fascia needed, made for a glove fit and nicely colour matched. Very user friendly. Highly recommended.

Oh, plus a 2010 898 tonight and a few sherbets for the diggers tomorrow.

post-13704-0-00844700-1461404302_thumb.j

post-13704-0-78512100-1461404368_thumb.j

post-13704-0-73548200-1461404404_thumb.j

After a wonderful sunset I decided to to a little bit for my figure. Took my MTB for a 15 mile ride. Later I enjoyed a wonderful Punch DC from June "12. A very smooth smoke. All the aspects you want to a good medium bodied cigar. Maybe it still need one more year to be perfect. In the evening I will try a Monte 2 which arrived today. I am looking forward to it.

post-17004-0-85658300-1461410010_thumb.j

post-17004-0-75930500-1461410202_thumb.j

post-17004-0-92630100-1461410338_thumb.j

• Like 1

Dinner with friends on Friday night. We had a 2 kilo rouelle de porc (round of pork) and way to much beer, wine and calvados. Our before dinner smokes were Monte 5's and we had SLR Pacificos afterwards (they are in the pic, only 3, one of us doesn't smoke cigars). Went to bed at 5AM and I'm nursing a very bad hangover right now.

26500056242_223027dc36_b.jpg

• Like 2

Actually get this weekend off! Never get to plan anything because I never know until late Friday. Kicking it off officially with my first Club Allones and a cup of Italian roast with cream and sugar. These are good, don't think my two measly boxes will do. Saturday I'll try and get a few games of Warmachine in ath the game shop. Sunday will shoot for Church with the family since I rarely make it. Have a Monte4 and 5 and a Hoyo Petit Robusto dryboxing, so should be a great weekend!

RACA, Monte 4 & 5s? Sounds like you've been ratching through my humi. I'd be suspicious if you weren't the other side of the Atlantic plus some.

(BTW - ratch - Northern English colloquialism meaning to search through by hand)

Enjoy your weekend off!

Weekends are for relaxing. Which is exactly what Im doing this weekend.

Started with a PLP and SLR Pacificos last night. Was going to post these pix in the daily smokes but since this is up

3978d0fe4bb2e2a2fb2ce721a4529b90.jpg

fe13f565f1a41d5b5f203a24ebb085c4.jpg

Right now is an HdM EE. With the TV in the background. TV is how I relax lol

f98287e216a9874c7270b52d0c8dd3cb.jpg

hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2aeca4dfc42564011009a0f3053aa9d6.jpg1da777fc76860694e126df336dd14a58.jpg

I'm "studying" glenlivet 18 and a Alex Gonzalez bhk 52 better than the "real" thing. At my last fraternity party as an active, a sad day.

But in all actuality I really am... d767b89cc1c7da654fe547df15d685e6.jpg

While we are from California, we decided to take a mini vacation for a few days to St. Pete's Beach in Florida. I came across this place named "Cuban Paradise". They actually hand roll their own blends daily. As usual, I buy something to support such a small business; I bought two Robustos and took them back to the resort where we are staying. I went to our cabana on the beach and lit one up to try it out. It was actually pretty decent smoke for a NC, I was impressed. At the end of my day though, I lit up a Montecristo Petit Edmundo. Now those are a whole different deal. I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

f3ec6a6434482e67bfe99f4da0dfa7b2.jpg

Life is just getting So Much Better. Front porch, 60 deg breezy day, fly fishing lit, & good friend Monte #2! Think I'll go in & get 2 fingers of MACALLAN 18 to top it off!

• Like 1

2aeca4dfc42564011009a0f3053aa9d6.jpg1da777fc76860694e126df336dd14a58.jpg

I'm "studying" glenlivet 18 and a Alex Gonzalez bhk 52 better than the "real" thing. At my last fraternity party as an active, a sad day.

But in all actuality I really am... d767b89cc1c7da654fe547df15d685e6.jpg

Boy oh boy I do not miss those days being only a few months out of school. I really do enjoy being paid for my hard work. But as the older folks say work hard it's worth it.

• Like 1