What does your desktop look like?

On my phone I've got this as my desktop. b1ec65290fae25989662c25636aacf33.jpg

Mel Ramos - Hav-a-Havana #3 (1998). I'd love to have the original but the lithograph run of 199 copies is very rarely found for sale and is prohibitively expensive.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mechatronik 280SE modified with updated suspension, Bundt wheels, 5.5L NA AMG motor, retrofitted ABS from a late 80's 560SEC and a radiator that won't overheat bombing to Vegas across the desert.

Great - Classic - Beauty!

Your car?

Mechatronik 280SE modified with updated suspension, Bundt wheels, 5.5L NA AMG motor, retrofitted ABS from a late 80's 560SEC and a radiator that won't overheat bombing to Vegas across the desert.

A real beauty ! Have the same as '62 "high radiator-grill" ( not shure about the word by word translation ) with a 2,2 L engine.

Great - Classic - Beauty!

Your car?

An absolute beauty, but sadly, not mine. However, it is a frequent reminder to work hard and appreciate life.

It does put certain aspects of our hobby into perspective though. Would you prefer that vehicle or the first Cohiba 50th humidor since they cost about the same? I know what I would choose.

A real beauty ! Have the same as '62 "high radiator-grill" ( not shure about the word by word translation ) with a 2,2 L engine.

A wonderful car. 1962 220SE is a gorgeous vehicle, you have excellent taste. You got the translation correct, they refer to the cars as high and low grill vehicles.

On 4/23/2016 at 0:41 AM, skalls said:

For the speed freaks. Seen this plane up close a couple times. Crazy to think the skunkworks at lockheed built this with slide rules, and built an engine that had a top speed that would fly the plane apart.

Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg

I know it's technically not an SR-71 but the intrepid museum in NYC has an A-12 on display, and while it's been well over a decade, was close enough to people to touch. Not sure if you're supposed to or not, but nobody stopped me. 

11 hours ago, JohnS said:

Icons (and folders and files) are all over my desktop. It looks messy, but I assure you it's ordered and makes sense to me!

Same here, John, same here, with the difference it is not ordered, but it makes sense to me.... haha!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ethernomad said:

20130115-IMG_7574.jpg

How the hell do you find your desktop icons in that mess? :)

On 19/05/2016 at 7:42 PM, GasGuy82 said:

Engineering_10.jpg

I never liked the Coupe version of this car, but they fetch a pretty price these days.  I would definitely fit the Lichteinheiten though - they look much better!

24 minutes ago, Smoker said:

How the hell do you find your desktop icons in that mess? :)

I don't put anything on the desktop.

6th hole at New South Wales Golf Club, standing at the tee, looking at the green.

Took the photo myself about 3 years ago.

image.jpg