What is your Non-Alcoholic drink of choice with Cigar

This would of been a good poll.

For me flat or sparkling water most often. Second most frequent is strong, dark and bitter espresso with a little sugar. It must have a nice crema on top or I do end up adding a splash of milk. The rest of the time I drink some form of alcohol.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Made Ginger Ale, Coffee, Seltzer Water Truth be told, I don't drink alcohol at all, I'm allergic to it.  Whenever I drink, I break out in handcuffs.

I woke up with Ale8 on the mind but I didn't understand why. Since our post I thunk and thunk...AH! We were in Santa Barbara recently and THIS! My son and I both picked out a GingerAle.  Loved th

So, tell me about Vietamese coffee. I like coffee in small quantities but am not familiar with this. Thanks, Mike

In Kentucky we have a drink called Ale8. It is similar to ginger ale but with a bit more citrus and caffeine. Perfect for cigars. When I do trades I usually try and throw one in the box. It is always a good choice with a cigar, really brings out more flavors without overpowering the tobacco.

http://ale8one.com/

Check it out.

• Like 2

In the am or weekend afternoon, mango, peach or mint loose leaf black tea. Ice water in the evenings. I also enjoy a Diet Coke with a cigar.

Either sweet coffee and milk, root beer, Dr. Pepper or water.

Club soda with a twist of lime

That's a good idea... maybe touch of vodka time permitting.