What is your Non-Alcoholic drink of choice with Cigar

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home Made Ginger Ale, Coffee, Seltzer Water Truth be told, I don't drink alcohol at all, I'm allergic to it.  Whenever I drink, I break out in handcuffs.

I woke up with Ale8 on the mind but I didn't understand why. Since our post I thunk and thunk...AH! We were in Santa Barbara recently and THIS! My son and I both picked out a GingerAle.  Loved th

So, tell me about Vietamese coffee. I like coffee in small quantities but am not familiar with this. Thanks, Mike

Mine is sparkling apple juice and old fashioned root beer.

• Like 1

coffee. there is just something about coffee and most cigars that allow flavors to bounce off of each other

Ginger brew and Thai iced tea

thai iced tea sounds very interesting to pair with cigars. I'll probably try that soon. any specific pairing recommendations?

• Like 1

Coffee is my first choice, water is second. The only alcoholic drink I like with a cigar is red wine, though I haven't tried Port yet with one.

Might try coconut water, that's a good idea!

Dark roast coffee with a little cream and little sugar. I will go diet Dr Pepper if coffee doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water. I usually prefer to smoke with water since I only smoke a few times a week so I want to enjoy all of the nuances!