Shout out to Alejandro Gonzalez Arias (house roller) Hotel Comodoro Havana

Small batch of Alex Custom Rolls, freshly rolled in June 2016.......  :cigar::cigar:

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

If I recall when you come in to the hotel driveway as your heading to the hotel he is in the right in a strip mall and he is towards the end of the shops(back towards the main road). I think there is a large cigar tube out front. In any case the hotel front desk could tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, LLC said:

If I recall when you come in to the hotel driveway as your heading to the hotel he is in the right in a strip mall and he is towards the end of the shops(back towards the main road). I think there is a large cigar tube out front. In any case the hotel front desk could tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, a six foot Hoyo de Monterrey Serie Le Hoyo tubo off to the right of the hotel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Monterey said:

I walked all around.  Around the pool areas, bar areas, the little strip mall just outside of it.  Nadda.  I asked people, nobody heard of him.  Perhaps I should of asked the people in the hotel.

If you’re looking at the hotel the entrance is on the far right side of the building. Basically when you enter the parking lot, before you make that left turn the shop is right there. 

• Like 1