The Beer Wishlist thread

SofaKing

About a month ago we had good beer week in Melbourne. My liking for stout and the colder weather may have affected my opinions on a few of the beers I tried plus the fact I drank for about 5 or so days so the palate may have suffered. But my favourite beers were in this order according to the app I was using to collate my consumption.

Amager Byghus Black Swan Stout ABV: 7.5%, B2 Bomber Mach 6.0 Bridge Road Brewers IPA Imperial double black ABV: 10%, Narwhal Imperial Stout Sierra Nevada Stout American Imperial/double ABV: 10.2%, Bomba Generation 4 Buxton Brewery ABV: 10%, Pirate Life IPA American ABV: 6.8%, Stone Americano Stout Stone Brewing American Imperial/double ABV: 8.7%, New World Order Temple Brewing Co. Stout American ABV: 6.5%, Ella Brown of Motown Kick Snare Brewing Brown Ale ABV: 6.1%, 12 Paws Smiling Samoyed Pale Ale American ABV: 5.5%.    

And if you like some coffee infused stout I liked the following, Sumatra Mountain Brown Founders Brwing Co. Brown Ale Imperial/double ABV: 9% and Peche Mortel Brasserie Dieu du Ciel Stout Ameriacan Imperial/double ABV: 9.5%.  Special mentions also to Pirate Life selection of beers and also Garage Project which I'm sure quite a few on this thread are familiar with...oh and Lagunitas. Hmmmm....getting thirsty now! Have a great weekend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

okay, being a "young person", you can presumably do polls on this thing. may i request you put up a new thread with a poll. you may wish to amend the wording a smidge. basically, do you prefer to

Based on the amount of posts, rarities, and ooos and ahhs I see in The FOH beer thread I thought a wishlist thread might be of interest. We are spread all over the USA with access that others may ne

I'm a sucker for the HTF/ impossible to get stuff. Hell, about a month ago I made it my mission to find Pliny the Elder. After about the tenth liquor store I went into that didn't have it in the coole

This could be a long list if it is a wish list you want. Mostly anything I haven't tried yet. But to be a little more specific, Fundamental Observation buffalo trace bottle logic brewing, Expedition stout BBA Bells, Dusk trill Dawn trillium brewing, Maman Evan Williams 23 yr perennial ales, Hunahpu's cigar city  more Cantillion, more darkness, Mortifacation from Russian river, Barrel aged one 63 from kilowatt brewing,, Big dark thick chewy and delicious is what I want.  Although a nice wet hop IPA never lets me down. nor do sours, saisons browns, reds, great pils........... And they all pair well with the right cigar:cigar:

aviary-image-1466818228741.jpeg

• Like 1

This could be a long list if it is a wish list you want. Mostly anything I haven't tried yet. But to be a little more specific, Fundamental Observation buffalo trace bottle logic brewing, Expedition stout BBA Bells, Dusk trill Dawn trillium brewing, Maman Evan Williams 23 yr perennial ales, Hunahpu's cigar city  more Cantillion, more darkness, Mortifacation from Russian river, Barrel aged one 63 from kilowatt brewing,, Big dark thick chewy and delicious is what I want.  Although a nice wet hop IPA never lets me down. nor do sours, saisons browns, reds, great pils........... And they all pair well with the right cigar:cigar:

aviary-image-1466818228741.jpeg

Mate, I am a stout and porter man at heart. As it warms up though I am gravitating more and more to sours. And saisons are my most recent fancy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also a stout lover first but I love all the styles and the closer to style the more interested I am in trying it, sour, blond, wit, IPA, I do love beer!