Recommended Posts

Did you see that massive bloody thing from Russia touch down in Perth ...Anternol ???

A friend of mine from work was actually parked at the holding point and watched it land from point blank range. Pretty awesome from the outside watching, but I imagine it's a royal pain in the ass in day-to-day ops. 1000nm range at max t/o weight? That's a lot of rest stops from Europe to Perth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine from work was actually parked at the holding point and watched it land from point blank range. Pretty awesome from the outside watching, but I imagine it's a royal pain in the ass in day-to-day ops. 1000nm range at max t/o weight? That's a lot of rest stops from Europe to Perth!

Looks like a whale ...must be hard to fly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richmond supporters are the best ..you just have to like them ,,,I am married to one for the love of Christ ...what a reaction after the game, such a thrill to a dramatic ending ...Looking forward to the Dream time match as I will be taking my wife over for that ...

I sit amongst 40 000 eagles members at home games , boring as bat **** . Boring boring boring !

To all you Tigers supporters ...you're all heart ,hope you can string a few more wins together .

Go the Tigers

I notice the Tigers are playing Fremantle this weekend. The odds are that Fremantle have to win at some point this season.

P.S. Do visit the Post Office this afternoon mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richmond supporters are the best ..you just have to like them ,,,I am married to one for the love of Christ ...what a reaction after the game, such a thrill to a dramatic ending ...Looking forward to the Dream time match as I will be taking my wife over for that ...

I sit amongst 40 000 eagles members at home games , boring as bat **** . Boring boring boring !

To all you Tigers supporters ...you're all heart ,hope you can string a few more wins together .

Go the Tigers

GO TIGES!

post-192-0-04832200-1463610038_thumb.jpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GO TIGES!

I'm happy for you, Bill...genuinely happy. Not for myself, but for you I'm glad you can enjoy the win. Now I hope the Swans can replicate the same on the Hawks tomorrow night!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 May 2016 at 8:10 PM, westg said:

Richmond supporters are the best ..you just have to like them ,,,I am married to one for the love of Christ ...what a reaction after the game, such a thrill to a dramatic ending ...Looking forward to the Dream time match as I will be taking my wife over for that ...

I sit amongst 40 000 eagles members at home games , boring as bat **** . Boring boring boring !

To all you Tigers supporters ...you're all heart ,hope you can string a few more wins together .

Go the Tigers

Bring your winter coat mate and maybe some thermals and a scarf and beanie. It's turned ugly down south. I think we are getting the back end of last weekend in Perth plus another front coming up from Antartica. Would consider going to the game but will be out and about in Richmond - all cosy in a Greek restaurant for a cricket reunion during game time. Getting to and from Richmond will be another story. Enjoy your weekend in Melbourne nonetheless. Cheers and GO TIGES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I obviously enjoyed the Swans 26 point victory over North Melbourne tonight. How will Round 10 pan out for your team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 6:26 AM, Bill Hayes said:

Bring your winter coat mate and maybe some thermals and a scarf and beanie. It's turned ugly down south. I think we are getting the back end of last weekend in Perth plus another front coming up from Antartica. Would consider going to the game but will be out and about in Richmond - all cosy in a Greek restaurant for a cricket reunion during game time. Getting to and from Richmond will be another story. Enjoy your weekend in Melbourne nonetheless. Cheers and GO TIGES!

Well my wife took a friend ....left at home feeling sorry for myself...went for a **** mixer on the push bike....couple of broken ribs and a fractured elbow . Straight over the handle bars, lost some skin as well.. Freo going 0 and 10 makes me feel a lot better.  What a crack up ..:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, westg said:

Well my wife took a friend ....left at home feeling sorry for myself...went for a **** mixer on the push bike....couple of broken ribs and a fractured elbow . Straight over the handle bars, lost some skin as well.. Freo going 0 and 10 makes me feel a lot better.  What a crack up ..:D

So sorry to hear that West!  :thumbsdwn:

Fremantle losing their 10th straight this season? I can't believe it myself!  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope your ok west 

told you this fitness thing was unhealthy hope your up to speed soon 

Dr OZ recommends some scotch and a nice stogie for the pain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OZCUBAN said:

Hope your ok west 

told you this fitness thing was unhealthy hope your up to speed soon 

Dr OZ recommends some scotch and a nice stogie for the pain 

By far the best pain killers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, westg said:

By far the best pain killers...

Your not wrong mate thought about one tonight but it's to bloody cold 

sent you a text as well speedy recovery mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, westg said:

Well my wife took a friend ....left at home feeling sorry for myself...went for a **** mixer on the push bike....couple of broken ribs and a fractured elbow . Straight over the handle bars, lost some skin as well.. Freo going 0 and 10 makes me feel a lot better.  What a crack up ..:D

Geez, that's gotta hurt. Elbow and ribs. Had some rib injuries during my time playing footy and sleeping is a real bugger, as is coughing and tying shoelaces. Hope it clears up soon mate. PS. Tiges go 3 on the trot!!!!!!! Hoping Naitanui has a big one today. I've made him captain of my supercoach fantasy footy side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great win by Carlton...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, westg said:

What a great win by Carlton...

Yes, Geelong has two losses in a row and Carlton has won 4 of their last 5 games (even Richmond has won 3 in a row after having won one game in their first seven). What a funny thing form and confidence is!

By the way, what odds are Fremantle to get their first win of the season against Essendon next weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bill Hayes said:

Geez, that's gotta hurt. Elbow and ribs. Had some rib injuries during my time playing footy and sleeping is a real bugger, as is coughing and tying shoelaces. Hope it clears up soon mate. PS. Tiges go 3 on the trot!!!!!!! Hoping Naitanui has a big one today. I've made him captain of my supercoach fantasy footy side.

Cheers Bill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnS said:

Yes, Geelong has two losses in a row and Carlton has won 4 of their last 5 games (even Richmond has won 3 in a row after having won one game in their first seven). What a funny thing form and confidence is!

By the way, what odds are Fremantle to get their first win of the season against Essendon next weekend?

Big change mate. They had the momentum at the Saints, but dropped off in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JohnS said:

Yes, Geelong has two losses in a row and Carlton has won 4 of their last 5 games (even Richmond has won 3 in a row after having won one game in their first seven). What a funny thing form and confidence is!

By the way, what odds are Fremantle to get their first win of the season against Essendon next weekend?

Probably end up a draw  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, westg said:

Probably end up a draw  :D

Neither team wants to win...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, westg said:

Probably end up a draw  :D

 

35 minutes ago, jimsta10 said:

Neither team wants to win...

:perfect10: :rotfl::clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.