Greetings from Korea

Hello~ I'm LonesomeHabanoAficionado who's new to the Friends of Habanos wink.png. I started to smoke Cuban cigars as soon as I graduated from high school (at the age of 19). My first cigar was Cohiba Siglo Ⅱ tubo and I really enjoyed it a lot since this cigar was great for me, I noticed cigar smoking was quite similar to in all aspects of single malt whisky and perfume (I also wrote a Cohiba Siglo Ⅱ review on my blog smile.png). Besides, Cuban cigars have not only various taste, shape, size but also long, unique legacy and tradition, marvelous history, their classiness made me fell deeply in love with Cuban cigars love.gif. Recently, I smoked Cohiba Robusto, the king of the robustos, about a month ago and I was totally blissed out as if there was no tomorrow since this cigar was a pure divine gem (you can find a Cohiba Robusto review on my blog too cigar.gif).

I hope that people on the Friends of Habanos and I will have a great time, fun, get help cuz both you guys and I are same cigar aficionados happy.png. Have a nice day and peace out peace.gif ~

Fun Facts:

• Frankly, I haven't smoke any tobacco product at all until I started to smoke Cuban cigars (the only tobacco product I smoke and prefer is Cuban cigar).
  • I only smoke one cigar per month (it can be one month, two months and more than that but not less than one month) (Occasional cigar smoker).
  • To me, Cuban cigars are completely same as girlfriend/wife since they provide relaxation, consolation, happiness and so on.
  • I'm also a member of the Cigar Aficionado forum.

My current top Cuban cigars ranking:

1. Cohiba Robusto (96 points)
  2. Cohiba Siglo Ⅱ (92 points)

Welcome to FOH, LHA. Very interesting intro. How'd you come up with your forum name? Oh, being a member of the CA Cuban forum is something you'll want to put behind you after you realize how genuinely helpful and friendly FOH is. Glad you have joined us.

Welcome aboard!

This is a great place with great information about CCs and great discussions.

I agree with you about Single Malt Whisky, not sure I agree about the pleasure of a girlfriend!

Welcome to FOH, LHA. Very interesting intro. How'd you come up with your forum name? Oh, being a member of the CA Cuban forum is something you'll want to put behind you after you realize how genuinely helpful and friendly FOH is. Glad you have joined us.

The reason why I decided to join here is because I found the FOH on other cigar reviewer's blog which made me want to join the FOH asap. Also, the FOH is more friendly, joyful and helpful (it seems CA focuses more NCs than Cubans which is not helpful at all) as you said (I surprised when I realized there were famous cigarians like Nino, Trevor (Cuban Cigar Website) on the FOH) wink.png. I glad that I joined the FOH & Cigar Underground Network International smile.png. Hope that you'll add me to your friend's list (I'm going to add you to my friend's list too).

Welcome aboard!

This is a great place with great information about CCs and great discussions.

I agree with you about Single Malt Whisky, not sure I agree about the pleasure of a girlfriend!

Yup, it is a great place for discussing about CCs, getting great information about CCs wink.png.

To me, CCs, Scotch Single Malt Whiskies, Cognacs give relaxation, happiness like good girlfriend/wife (I bet that you aren't sure you agree about it laugh.png). Feel free to add me to your friend's list if you wish ok.gif.