Hello from Hong Kong

Sunsmoke

Hi all, thanks to Torsion for introducing me to this forum and for being responsible for my now huge interest in cigars! I started to smoke Cuban cigars while based in New York (ironically) thanks to Torsion, I had also smoked occasionally at the Cigar Inn to sample many Non Cubans too. After three years in NY I moved to Hong Kong last September, but not before spending a week in Havana. A special place and even better smokes.

Since moving to Hong Kong I have taken my interest in Cigars up a notch and now begun smoking much more and grown an interest in collecting and aging myself. Thanks for all the information that has been posted here, it's been hugely educational and look forward to hopefully being able to partake and give back!

I will be the first to say Welcome to FoH @Sunsmoke! :-) Best bunch of guys here and the information and amount of learning for the stuff you've heard me talk about has mostly been from here.

Edit-oh once you pop,you can't stop re 24:24

• Like 1

welcome and say sorry to your credit card!

Haha thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Howdy!  I am also based in Hong Kong, PM me if you fancy a smoke, I have a beautiful rooftop in central that is perfect for the evenings....

Tupps.

Joshtupps I am in HK since last year and love to meet up another HK cigar enthusiast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk