Recommendations please

Hello everyone! (I'm back :))

after a long break from cigars I'm finally back. Im finding that since i no longer smoke cigarettes my tolerance for cigars is much much lower. Im looking for recommendations for some sticks that are full of flavor but not full of nicotine.

I hear the HdM petit robusto isn't too strong which makes me happy since it was one of my favorites prior to my leave.

Some other not strong sticks that were recommended to me where:

Saint Luis Rey Regio

San Cristobal La Punta

El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme

Montecristo Petit Edmundo

I highly appreciate any thoughts, recommendations and help.

Thanks!

The only cigar in that list I'd consider "not strong" is the ERDM. The SLR is probably a true medium strength, and the La Punta and the Monte are medium-plus strength.

The Hoyo PR you mention and both the Epicure #1 and #2 are also in the range for mild-medium options. I'd also look into Quai D'Orsay Coronas and Imperiales. Both are very approachable.

HDM Epicure 1, 2, and Epicure Espcial are all very weak cigars strength wise. Not much more than mild-medium body wise. Never had a D4 that was strong either but more of a medium to medium-full body wise.

some of my previous favorite were the following. I never got a buzz from them but again back than i was a heavy cigarette smoker.

How do you think these rate on the strength of nicotine scale?

PSD4

Cohiba Robusto

HdM Double Corona

Bolivar Royal Corona

thanks again!

FWIW, my recommendation would be to go to the recent 24:72 and check out those RyJ Churchills. Great price on an awesome smoke.

Sig II's
PLPC's

If you find you've had too many cigars or one that has too much nicotine for your liking, pour some sugar under your tongue (or drink a cola or eat some ice cream). It helps offset the nicotine.

Eating a decent meal before smoking also raises your blood sugar which also helps.