The Beavers are on the Road again! - Ireland

A few times a year we hit the road and we often hook up with forum members for a smoke! This time it is Scotland and Ireland my friends. The first week is a corporate trip with Matthew's company. Three days Scotland, 4 days Ireland, June 11-June 18. I do not have the flexibility to just hook up with anyone because they have a set schedule.

But the 3 days after that Matthew and I are driving around Ireland and have the freedom to do as we please. We hope to visit JJ Fox on June 18 and June 21.

Anyone around??

Lisa and Matthew

I'll be in Florida from June 4th - 19th but I could meet up on the 20th. I'll see what I can do about organising a herf while you're over. Are you planning to be in Dublin on the evening of the 20th? If you are visiting JJ Fox on the 21st, I could maybe meet you there.

Safe travels!

• Like 1

My wife and I will be heading to Ireland/Scotland/England this September. Enjoy your time there and let us know of any spots that you enjoyed so that we can check them out on our trip.

Sláinte

Dan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I will be heading to Ireland/Scotland/England this September. Enjoy your time there and let us know of any spots that you enjoyed so that we can check them out on our trip.

Sláinte

Dan

Why not Wales? Far more beautiful! ?

• Like 1