NHL playoffs

With my Blackhawks out I'm lost what to do in May. But some of the series have been close. St Louis and Dallas go to game 7. But as I watch St Louis go 3 nil up in the first period. If your side is still left standing or you want to still feel involved then feel free to use this thread to gloat, complain, comment and discuss the march to the Stanley Cup. PS. Yesterday's OT game was a ripper. Today's is looking a little one sided at this stage. I'm not sure who I want to win which is strange not having a side to cheer for this time of year. Regards, Spoiled Blackhawks fan. nyah.gif

• Like 1

I wanted Blues or Capitals. Cheering for the teams who never won it. Tired of seeing Chicago win it ? But the song they use when they win (Chelsea dagger) is pretty awesome to celebrate to. It haunts the other teams. Oh and still waiting for the leafs to win it (or at least make the playoffs). Until then Go Raptors!!

• Like 1

Glad Washington got eliminated. Ovi is not a team player, he worries about his own stats more than the team as a whole.. he does not deserve the cup.

• Like 1

Well, the Sharks sure made that look easy! Since my Preds are out I'll be pulling for the Sharks...always want the team that beats me to win it all!

Congrats to the Preds for going deeper in the playoffs than ever before and to the Sharks for the win!

Go Sharks!

• Like 1

Hedman for Lightning is a beast but if he covers Crosby's line there's still the Kessel line & Malkin line.

Pittsburgh's rookie goalie Murray who only played 11 reg season games has been fantastic during playoffs. Can he keep it up? I hope so

GO PENS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That Sharks smack down against the Preds was serious.

With no Blackhawks and no Capitals, I'm now pulling for a San Jose / Tampa final. I hate the Penguins, and I don't think the Blues can take San Jose but it should be an awesome series.

For you fellow Blackhawks fans, during the current International Ice Hockey Federation World Championship games, every time Team USA scores they play Chelsea Dagger in what ever Russian arena they are playing in. Makes me look forward to next year's playoffs and our next scheduled Stanley Cup Championship.

• Like 1

Growing up a North Stars fan, I was lost when they left for Dallas.... Now that left me in a predicament, become a St Louis Blues fan or a Blackhawks fan... Couldnt side with Chicago, so I have been a Blues fan for many years. Would love to see them go all the way.

• Like 2

Growing up a North Stars fan, I was lost when they left for Dallas.... Now that left me in a predicament, become a St Louis Blues fan or a Blackhawks fan... Couldnt side with Chicago, so I have been a Blues fan for many years. Would love to see them go all the way.

Never jumped on the wild bandwagon?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Lifelong Blues fan here, hoping this is the year. Beating the Blackhawks in round 1 and winning a series was a big victory in itself. This team is playing with grit. I like our chances against San Jose. St. Louis would lose it's mind if the Blues could bring the cup home. Who need the Rams anyway?

• Like 2

Never jumped on the wild bandwagon?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Never did... I was so let down about the Stars leaving that MN hockey just felt dead to me.... shead.gif