D'usse

Overproof

Relatively new cognac by Bacardi, I think.

Have any of my American friends tried this yet? It doesn't seem to be available out here in Australia.

Cheers in advance

Relatively new cognac by Bacardi, I think.

Have any of my American friends tried this yet? It doesn't seem to be available out here in Australia.

Cheers in advance

know nothing about it but not sure bacardi would be doing a cognac? you sure it is them?

The VSOP seems reasonably priced but the XO is much more expensive than similar grades by Remy Martin, Martell, Hennessy and Courvoisier. Is it more costly to fund Jay Z's advertising of this brand? Otherwise, I can't understand what Bacardi are thinking in doing so.

The VSOP seems reasonably priced but the XO is much more expensive than similar grades by Remy Martin, Martell, Hennessy and Courvoisier. Is it more costly to fund Jay Z's advertising of this brand? Otherwise, I can't understand what Bacardi are thinking in doing so.

Maybe but the brand was launched a few years before he jumped on board as an ambassador for it so I can't comment on the XO

know nothing about it but not sure bacardi would be doing a cognac? you sure it is them?

Likewise. Thought it was a little strange but I'm certanly interested in trying the VSOP if I can get my hands on it.

so it is actually otard and bacardi are presumably just distributors (unless they have purchased otard). otard are quality cognac producers but if that tosser jay z has anything to do with it, i would not tip it in my toilet.

Good info, Ken. Don't hate on Jay Z haha

another much loved member of the forum told me of a personal encounter with the bloke. i'll leave the story to him. suffice to say, that as far as he goes, i have as little respect for him as it is possible to have for another human.

another much loved member of the forum told me of a personal encounter with the bloke. i'll leave the story to him. suffice to say, that as far as he goes, i have as little respect for him as it is possible to have for another human.

Fair enough. One mans meat (pause) is another mans poison.