It ain't right! Axl & AC/DC

This is what stealing money looks like. The folks in the first few rows who paid top coin would wholeheartedly agree. Epitomizes dirty deeds.

• Like 2

Um. Was it wrong of me to wish the bell would let go and land on a man in a wheelchair? Will these wicked thoughts finally send me to hell?

• Like 4

Axl Rose is a washout. To think I used to listen to his music, to think back in 1994 Calder park, 40+'C waiting for 3 hours over the start time of his concert, $10 bottles of water, purely listen to his whining.... How times and tastes change. Now, he's a real joke.

• Like 1

off to see Iron Maiden tonight ..ok.gif

Enjoy Westy!

Love ACDC. I know they love to tour but it is time to hang up the guitars, put their music to streaming services and collect the cheques.

• Like 2

Thanks Rob ...going because my wife is a fan , I am going to sit and smile, thank Christ we are sitting in the alcohol free section . Might buy a T shirt and wear it to the next Perth catch up though.lmao.gif

off to see Iron Maiden tonight ..ok.gif

It's a good night out - Dickinson is a top frontman - you'll love it!

Re: AC/DC vid. Oh dear. Might have been better if the bugger could actually walk. He has, to be fair, the voice for it but they really need to give up, call it a day and retire gracefully rather than kicking the **** out of a dying horse. They are gods of rock & roll, genius at what they do, invented a rock style etc etc but this...? No.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Money grab. Axl has zero chops. Id still pay to see them as I love both groups, but they need a nobody to step up.

Dio would have been so perfect.

Dio would NEVER even consider being the singer for AC/DC. His sub-genre of metal was completely different and not compatible.

• Like 1

Cliff tried to kill someone, Malcolm is too sick to retire, and then they fire (which Angus denies) Brian, because he has a hearing issues (deafness)....like you all have said it's time to call it a day. The fans would respect you more than this bullshit!

I had to stop midway through the video. AC/DC Live was the first album on CD that I bought (well, my dad bc back in 92 I wasn't working lol). Closest thing to a perfect album.

But this is just wrong. on every level.

• Like 1